Make the most of those precious moments with the little ones in your life! Stay at one of Marbella’s most celebrated hotels, Marbella Club Hotel, and enjoy a maximum in parental relaxation.
The Tiny Tots Programme is designed for young families with newborns, to toddlers up to five years old.
Tiny Tots Programme
- Accommodation in a Garden Suite or 2-bedroom villa
- 4, half-day access to the Kids Club with nanny service
- 1 Buffet lunch for 2 at the Beach Club, children eat for free (up to three children)
- 2 Hours of accredited nanny service per day (included for a 4-night stay)
- Return ground transfers with age-appropriate safety seat
- 2 Bikes with age-appropriate trolley (once per stay)
- Access for two to the Thalasso pool (2 hours – once per stay)
- Laundry service for children under 5 (once per stay, max 5 pieces)
- Baby Welcome Kit with items upon request. (i.e. baby cot, playpen, security gates, bottle warmers…)
A minimum length of 4 nights is required. Package Rates start from 5002€.
Further Conditions Apply
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Marbella family vacation at the Marbella Club Hotel
Kids Club at Marbella Club Hotel (from 4 to 14 years old)
The Kids Club at Marbella Club Hotel is the pinnacle of Kids Clubs.
Here your little ones pick up new skills, with supervised activities from sports, gardening, and wildlife experiences to science experiments and play in the open air.
- Perfumiers: the hotel’s head landscaper collects herbs for an engaging session of perfume and candle-making at the aroma workshop.
- Budding Chefs: the youngest of guests will put their culinary skills to the test as they discover new ingredients native to Andalusia, some even growing around the resort. With help from the hotel’s Wellness Chef, recipes encourage healthy and colorful eating from a young age.
- Mini Gardeners: at the Kids Club vegetable garden, pint-size rakes, watering cans, and wheelbarrows help green-fingered kids learn about the importance of eating sustainably and how strawberries, cucumbers, or lettuce are cultivated.
The Hotel at a Glance
Marbella Club Hotel has endless opportunities that will engage and energize your family. Plus, Marbella enjoys 325 days of sunshine and a mild year-round average temperature of 23C (73F).
The hotel’s impressive features the following:
- 130 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
- 8 restaurants & bars: Grill Restaurant, Beach Club, MC Beach, Rudi’s, El Olivar, Garden Pool Snack Bar, Summer Bar, Winter Garden Restaurant, and the newly opened El Patio. The Marbella Club Golf Course also offers a daytime restaurant.
- The Beach Club: features an outdoor heated swimming pool with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Spa features a dynamic indoor seawater pool, Hammam and Finnish saunas, a relaxation room, and 12 treatment rooms offering a full range of Thalasso and Beauty Treatments.
- Tennis: 10 floodlit tennis courts (8 clay & 2 hard) plus 4 paddle courts are available at the adjacent sister hotel Puente Romano (500m away)
- Equestrian Centre: one of the most modern arenas in Europe with stables, classes, hacks, and tours available upon request.
- Other fitness activities: water sports including paddle surfing, kayaking, windsurfing and scuba diving, hiking, cycling, yoga, and pilates.
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre with the latest Technogym equipment. Keep fit while being surrounded by the hotel’s beautiful gardens. Personal training is available.
- Holistic Studio, this private oasis is surrounded by ancient Moorish walls and Arabic scrolls and is the historical backdrop to aromatic medical herb gardens, airy consultation rooms, and a fresh juice bar.