From the 4th of July through the 26th of August 2022.
From Monday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm, including a healthy break.
For 10 to 15-year-olds
Fun and educational activities such as cliff walking, beach duathlon, beach volley, football, basketball, tennis, archery, slackline, snorkeling, and stand-up paddle.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in the restaurant
- $100USD equivalent Resort Credit utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Algarve family vacation at VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
Some 203 breezy, sea-themed rooms, suites, and villas are scattered about Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa to provide you with the ultimate privacy.
After a signature treatment at the Spa by Sisley Paris, a cruise on the yacht, or a six-course tasting at the two-Michelin starred Ocean, if you feel like a bit more pampering, simply let a butler chauffeur you back to your suite in a golf buggy.
No request is too large or small at this unapologetically plush cliffside resort in Algarve, which offers direct access to the beach and something for everyone, including golf, water sports, 10 dining venues, and a phenomenal kids’ playground.
This award-winning Algarve resort is home to:
- VILA VITA Spa by Sisley
- a Hair & Nail Spa Salon
- classic Barber
- Yoga Pavilion
- HYPOXI® Studio for body shaping
- Annabella’s Kids Park
- Natalie’s Crèche
- Teen’s Club including Teen Wellness Programmes
- Six Bars and 10 Restaurants for cocktails and exquisite dining including two Michelin-starred restaurants
- Water Sports such as jet-skiing
- Tennis Courts