Your Luxury Maldives Family Vacation
Discover this stunning kid-friendly resort with your entire family, now with a complimentary 4th night.
Complimentary Night Promotion
- Welcome Amenity – 60-minute Hydrotherapy Blue Hole Experience at Iridium Spa once during the stay.
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at ALBA restaurant for the number of persons as per the standard occupancy of the villas/suites
- Enhanced one-time $300 Resort credit per villa to be utilized during stay. The credit can be used for Spa, Excursions, and F&B outlets across Alba, Orientale, Cargo, Whale Bar, and Crust&Craft, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- The offer is cumulative and repeats every consecutive 4th night ( e.g. book 8 nights and 2 nights are complimentary)
- Combinable with STARS amenities
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates
Kids at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Dedicated St. Regis Butlers offers a host of special activities, amenities, and turndown rituals for both you and your kids.
The St. Regis team is happy to recommend and arrange a selection of recreational experiences.
From dolphin cruises aboard a Maldivian Dhoni to a tailored adventure aboard their private yacht to antigravity yoga, beach football, and watersports. The team creates activities to the interests and desires of your family.
Take advantage of this Maldives resort’s kid-friendly dining outlets or simply enjoy your family’s company in the privacy of your villa.
At St. Regis, little touches go a long way with amenities like kid-sized robes and slippers, delectable treats, and childcare services.
Engaging activities for younger guests ages 4 to 12 await in the Children’s Club located in Vommuli House.
Yoga classes designed for children focus on the mind-body–breath connection as well as meditation. In addition to painting, origami, and other creative crafts, the collection of puzzles as well as video and board games promises hours of entertainment.
Delightful snacks and refreshing juices are available from the private dining menu. The club is monitored at all times by professional childcare attendants. Carefully selected to reduce the risk of injury, all toys and furnishings are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
For the young—or young at heart—guests, the open-door recreation area offers myriad amenities to engage in the art of play.
Located adjacent to Vommuli House, Socialite welcomes guests aged 16 years and older to take part in a variety of entertainment options including table tennis, foosball, pool, and air hockey as well as video and board games.
The Resort at a Glance
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort overlooks the alluring waves of the Indian Ocean.
Explore the tropical beauty and rich marine life of this peaceful, eco-conscious setting.
Impressive features include:
- The Overwater Iridium Spa offers bespoke services and exquisite amenities, from Ayurvedic treatments to the largest hydrotherapy pool in the Maldives- all elevated by knowledgeable staff and Natura Bissé products.
- Exercise Room – Fitness Center
- Jumping Fitness – Fitness Center. The first in the Maldives, Jumping Fitness is a dynamic fitness training system
- Outdoor Tennis Court
- Outdoor infinity pool & Outdoor children’s pool
- A large variety of water sports and excursions at the diving center
- Exquisite culinary fare awaits at the six restaurants and bars: ALBA, Orientale, Cargo, The Whale Bar, and Crust & Craft
- 33 on-land and 44 over-water villas promise picturesque ocean or garden views from private terraces and pools. Each of the 77 secluded villas has its own butler for personal pampering, a private swimming pool, and much more.
- The legendary St. Regis Butlers deliver bespoke service day or night