Capture heartwarming family memories, where the history of the 20th century was made, at the all-new Raffles London at The OWO.
- Welcome Amenity
- Complimentary English Breakfast for all guests in the room/suite
- Complimentary soft drinks from the mini-bar
- Flexible Check-In and Check-Out (upon request 72 hours prior to arrival date)
- Guaranteed One Category Upgrade at the time of booking: Room to Room upgrade, condition apply.
- Complimentary Transfers (upon request 72 hours prior to arrival date): One-way transfer in an S-Class vehicle from any London Airport or train station for all rooms and suites. Two-way transfer in an S-Class vehicle from any London Airport or train station for Heritage Suite bookings.
Additional Benefits for Heritage Suites:
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Fully complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary Welcome drink during Heritage Tour of The OWO
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates and benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Raffles London at The OWO
The Hotel at a Glance
Discover London like no other with a stay at the impressive Raffles London at The OWO.
Located at the heart of Whitehall, the Grade II listed building itself is steeped in history. In its former life as the UK government’s Old War Office, once home to figures such as Sir Winston Churchill (one of the suites was Churchill’s office during WWII). As well as being the inspiration behind Ian Fleming’s elusive James Bond.
Discover the truly remarkable city of London from an entirely new perspective. The hotel interiors are by famed designer Thierry Despond. Raffles London at The OWO is home to:
- 120 rooms including 39 suites
- With nine restaurants and 3 bars, the hotel is also a new splash on London’s culinary scene. Watch the changing of the guard from the luxury of the hotel’s “Guards Bar” while enjoying a London Sling! Or, visit the Spy Bar, the hotel’s subterranean bar, hidden in the depths of the Old War Office and accessed through halls once frequented by the clandestine Secret Service.
- Guerlain Spa with nine treatment rooms, a 20-meter indoor swimming pool, a vitality pool, and a sauna
Daily Family Swim Time (for residents and hotel guests)
- 8.00 am – 10.00 am
- 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm