Your Dubai Family Vacation
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is an ideal destination for families seeking a luxurious and memorable Dubai family vacation. With its stunning beachfront location and exceptional amenities, this resort offers a truly indulgent experience for both parents and children alike.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent in Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-F
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Dubai family vacation at Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Little Nomads Kids Academy Programs
Your kids will learn new skills with these two amazing programs offered by Little Nomads Kids Club.
Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy – 5 to 16 years old
Led by certified instructor Houcine Attar, the Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy offers kids and teens a fun and stimulating training program. Including a variety of martial arts classes such as Taekwondo and Kickboxing.
Plus, they will learn effective defense techniques and build self-confidence and discipline, all in a safe, supportive, and high-energy environment.
Little Nomads Lifeguard Training – 5 to 16 years old
Learn water safety with the Junior Lifeguard Programme.
Offering basic first aid training and the fundamentals of being a lifeguard, kids, and teens can complete their Junior Lifeguard Award across 1 to 3-day sessions. With 45 minutes of classroom discussion and 45 minutes of practice in the swimming pool.
They will even walk away with a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The Resort at a Glance
This luxury five-star beach resort has it all for you and your family seeking a Dubai family vacation.
The resort’s impressive features include:
- Exquisite Dining Experiences – Tasca by José Avillez, Netsu by Ross Shonhan, The Bay, Noor Lounge, and Sun Vibe
- The Mandarin Cake Shop – for delicious cakes, chocolates, and patisseries
- 2,000 sqm Spa, featuring nine treatment rooms including two couples’ suites, a dedicated Hammam-style suite, and a luxurious VIP suite
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Little Nomads Kids Club