Customised kids bedding, a pizza-making class with Chef Fabio Barca and access to Dubai’s indoor rainforest, The Green Planet. And that’s not all!
The Family First Offer also includes daily access to the kids club and a Martial Arts and Junior Lifeguard class.
The Family First Offer includes
- Daily breakfast at The Bay for two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Welcome gifts and customised bedding for kids
- Daily access to Little Nomads Kids’ Club
- Complimentary kids activities including pizza making class with chef Fabio Barca, martial arts with specialized instructors, and a junior lifeguard programme
- In-room family movie night with complimentary snacks
- Complimentary access to The Green Planet Dubai (once per person per stay).
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Dubai family vacation at Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Mandarin Oriental’s FAN Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Little Nomads Kids Academy Programs
Your kids will learn new skills with these two amazing programs offered by Little Nomads Kids Club.
Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy – 5 to 16 years old
Led by certified instructor Houcine Attar, the Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy offers kids and teens a fun and stimulating training program. Including a variety of martial art classes such as Taekwondo and Kickboxing.
Plus, they will learn effective defence techniques and build self-confidence and discipline, all in a safe, supportive, and high-energy environment.
Little Nomads Lifeguard Training – 5 to 16 years old
Learn water safety with the Junior Lifeguard Programme.
Offering basic first aid training and the fundamentals of being a lifeguard, kids and teens can complete their Junior Lifeguard Award across 1 to 3-day sessions. With 45 minutes of classroom discussion and 45 minutes of practice in the swimming pool.
They will even walk away with a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The Resort at a Glance
This luxury five-star beach resort has it all for you and your family.
The resort’s impressive features include:
- Exquisite Dining Experiences – Tasca by José Avillez, Netsu by Ross Shonhan, The Bay, Noor Lounge, and Sun Vibe
- The Mandarin Cake Shop – for delicious cakes, chocolates, and patisseries
- 2,000 sqm Spa, featuring nine treatment rooms including two couples’ suites, a dedicated Hammam-style suite, and a luxurious VIP suite
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Little Nomads Kids Club