Your Nevis Family Vacation
Learn all about the Caribbeans’ most majestic animal, the Sea Turtle at Four Seasons Resort Nevis!
- Sea Turtle Conservation Weekends in July*
- Marine Biology Class
Stay Longer – 4th Night Free Offer
- A Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights
- Rates for this offer are based on our best available Room Rate for the dates chosen
- Complimentary night(s) must be used in conjunction with the initial stay
- Valid through October 31, 2025
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Four Seasons Preferred Partner, you’ll receive value-added VIP amenities.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Sea Turtle Conservation Weekends
Four Seasons Resort Nevis partners with Sea Turtle Conservancy and the Nevis Turtle Group to offer you and your little ones the opportunity to learn about the ecosystem with a focus on Nevis’ endangered sea turtles.
Sea Turtle Conservation Weekend is held each July and includes:
- Night turtle-tracking walks
- Catch-tag-and-release Events
- Sea Turtle-themed program
Enjoy a s’more or two while you cozy up for a memorable movie night under the stars.
Marine Biology Class
Discover the amazing world that lies under the sea during a marine biology class with experts. Your kids will learn about amazing sea creatures and native marine animals, including over 450 species of fish that call the Caribbean home.
Learn new skills or test existing ones on the beach playing EcoBio golf as you feed the fish with dissolvable golf balls. Or play FootGolf on the golf course.
Activities for Kids & Teenagers
This very family-friendly five-star beach resort offers exciting and educational activities that will surely enchant all ages:
- Kids and Teens Activities
- Games & Competitions
- Camp Nevis
- Sea Turtle Education Program
- Sandcastle Building
- Cooking Classes
The Resort at a Glance
This award-winning Caribbean beachfront resort is home to an impressive number of sophisticated amenities and facilities:
- Spa Services
- Fitness Facilities
- Private Retreats
- Luxury Guest Rooms, Suites, Villas, and Estate Homes
- Exquisite Dining at On the Dune, Mango, Kastawey Beach Bar, Esquilina, Pool and Beach, Crowned Monkey Rum Bar
- Beach and Pool