Your Hvar Island Family Vacation
Welcome to the idyllic Hvar Island. Here, a family vacation at Maslina Resort promises an exquisite blend of relaxation and adventure. With its pristine surroundings, luxurious amenities, and a plethora of family-friendly activities, get ready for an unforgettable experience that caters to every member of the family.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom served in the restaurant
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Hvar Island family vacation at Maslina Resort
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
Perched on Croatia’s sunniest island, Maslina Resort delights all your senses, whether you come seeking relaxation, adventure, or a complete wellness transformation.
Impressive features include:
- The 50 rooms and suites and three villas reflect the resort’s mindful luxury philosophy
- The Pharomatiq Spa
- Immersive wellness programs offer multi-day journeys. Featuring daily massage therapies, sound healing therapy, herbal remedies, and mindful practices designed to bring clarity and abundance into your life
- On-site 86,000-square-foot organic garden
- Mediterranean-inspired Restaurant, Bar, Organic Garden, A•Bay Beach Bar, Library, Beach, and Wine & Culture Club
- The Kids Playroom offers educational programs around local culture. This dedicated space for children features water elements, a climbing wall, and a selection of entertaining and fun activities every day with a qualified assistant on hand
- In addition to the private pools of the suites and villas, there are two heated pools located in the heart of the resort. The expansive family pool area is great for soaking up the sun and sea view, with a shallow zone for a shared family pool experience