Discover The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert like no other with private horse riding lessons and pony grooming sessions for kids.
This adventure is perfect for families. Enjoy the resort’s Equestrian facilities amidst the Al Wadi Nature Reserve. Stay at one of the luxurious tented villas with a private pool and get daily private horse riding lessons from the expert team. Kids get additional pony grooming sessions in the middle of the mesmerizing Ras Al Khaimah desert.
Horse Riding Lesson & Stay
- Stay at a luxurious tented villa with a private pool
- Daily breakfast at Kaheela restaurant
- 3 private horse riding sessions of 30-minutes each for 2 adults and 2 kids
- 3 pony grooming sessions for kids
Valid through December 2022, a minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
In addition to the Horse Riding Lesson & Stay Offer, this luxury desert retreat offers a variety of exciting offers for families, such as:
- Ritz Kids® Ranger Offer
- Full Moon Camel Ride Offer
- E-Learning in the Desert
- Family Adventures
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert
Create family memories at this five-star luxury Arabian resort with picturesque scenery and rich culture.
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert brings together pampering services with opportunities to discover the land and the people, creating an unforgettable experience for the entire family.
- Four dining venues including the farm-to-table Farmhouse, all-day dining at Kaheela, the open-sky Moon Bar and the relaxed Moorish lounge
- Spa combining European and Asian wellness philosophies with hydrothermal facilities and private treatment pavilions
- Equestrian Centre offering riding lessons for all levels; horse, pony and camel rides; group outings and livery memberships
- Archery, biking, stargazing, bird-watching, nature drives and other outdoor activities for adults, children and families
- Bedouin-style villas with private pools and decks, lounge areas, luxurious bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and desert views