Your Luxury Hawaii Family Vacation
Escape to a private oceanfront retreat and make moments to treasure as you snorkel among manta rays, hike historic trails, and immerse yourself in the warmth of traditional Hawaiian culture.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Hawaii family vacation at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
Family Vacations at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
From spending a day with the resort’s Kahu Hānai learning about Hawaii’s rich cultural history to coastal hikes, there’s something for every family. Adventuring along the ocean in a traditional Hawaiian-style outrigger canoe, authentic experiences await, allowing families to connect and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Things To Do on Your Hawaii Family Vacation
- Holoholo Kids Crew – 5 years to 12 years old
- Lei Making — flower garlands
- Historic Petroglyph & Lava Tube Tour
- Keiki Beach — Keiki means Children in Hawaiian
- Keiki Pool
About Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
Mauna Lani resides on the Kohala Coast, among secluded beaches, coral reefs, and ancient fishponds.
- Numerous dining options: CanoeHouse, HāLani, HāBar, The Market, Surf Shack & Francis H. I’i Brown Suite — a private retreat
- Water Sports
- Spa with goop store
- The Great Lawn with palm-fringed swimming pool