Escape to a private oceanfront retreat and make moments to treasure as you snorkel among manta rays, hike historic trails, and immerse yourself in the warmth of traditional Hawaiian culture.
Every 4th Night on Us | Celebrate Mauna Lani Moments Offer
- The package includes complimentary access to children’s programs and cultural activities
- A minimum four-night stay is required, with every fourth night on us
- Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply.
Family Vacations at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
From spending a day with the resort’s Kahu Hānai learning about Hawaii’s rich cultural history to coastal hikes, there’s something for every family. Adventuring along the ocean in a traditional Hawaiian style outrigger canoe, authentic experiences await, allowing families to connect and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Holoholo Kids Crew – 5 years to 12 years old
- Lei Making — flower garlands
- Historic Petroglyph & Lava Tube Tour
- Keiki Beach — Keiki means Children in Hawaiian
- Keiki Pool
About Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
Mauna Lani resides on the Kohala Coast, among secluded beaches, coral reefs, and ancient fishponds.
- Numerous dining options: CanoeHouse, HāLani, HāBar, The Market, Surf Shack & Francis H. I’i Brown Suite — a private retreat
- Water Sports
- Spa with goop store
- The Great Lawn with palm-fringed swimming pool