Your Oahu Family Vacation
Nestled along four inviting jewel-toned lagoons matched by the area’s calm waters, a fully outfitted kids club, and an abundance of cultural and adventure activities, Four Seasons Resort Oahu is a haven for families.
From mauka to makai (mountain to sea), a family adventure abounds at Four Seasons. Whether traveling with toddlers or teens, Four Seasons makes for an easy escape and our Concierge can arrange experiences suitable for your children and family’s interests.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily continental breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served in the restaurant (Daily credit of up to $32 per person)
- $100 USD Resort credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Oahu Family vacation at Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina
What Your Family Will Love about Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina
- Kids for All Seasons. This complimentary kids program is designed to keep your little ones, ages 5 to 12, entertained with a wealth of fun and educational activities. Arts and crafts, outdoor sports, swimming, and much more are part of the program
- #FSWAYFINDERS Cultural & Art Workshops, an ongoing hands-on masterclass series anchored by Hawaiian culture, art, and history
- Keiki Glamping. Enjoy an evening of camping, Four Seasons-style. Glamping includes a fun night out for the kids featuring tents, games, crab hunting on the beach, and a movie. Reservations are required
- Tie Dye Art Workshop. Join around the ‘Ohana Pool to experiment with twisting, scrunching, and swirling techniques, creating fun and beautiful patterns on a t-shirt or pillowcase
- Four Seasons x Proper Rideshop Skate Camp. Hawaii’s premier youth development skateboarding training facility features seasonal skateboarding camps at the resort. As the first resort-style skateboarding facility in Hawaii (seasonal)
- Hawaiian Canoe Sailing
- Ko Olina Golf Academy
- Snorkeling and Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Catamaran and Yacht Excursions
- Surfing Lessons
- On-site professional photographer to document memories
The Resort at a Glance
An oceanfront estate held sacred by Hawaiians adjoins the 370-room Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina.
The celestial setting makes for an idyllic escape from Oahu’s more touristy scene; here, you can stroll your own beach and snorkel with sea turtles.
Practice sunrise yoga, try stand-up paddleboarding, and enjoy preferred tee times at the Ko Olina Golf Club; deep-sea fishing and whale-watching are available at the Ko Olina marina.
There are plenty of activities for the kids, along with quiet relaxation by the adults-only pool. Dining ranges from fresh seafood at Mina’s Fish House to Italian favorites at Noe.
- Spa & Wellness Center with six floors of health and wellness equipment and programs
- Tennis Center
- Access to Ko Olina Golf Club, located adjacent to the Resort
- Three distinct pools areas
- Unlimited water sports and beach activities are just steps away
- 370 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Five diverse restaurants and lounges with ocean and beach views
- Kids For All Seasons daily kids program
- Young Adult Centre
- Seaside Luxe Boutiques
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Coffee service in the lobby for early-morning travelers
- Honululu International Airport (HNL)
35–45 minutes by car