- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Florence family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
Have a city experience like no other with a family vacation at the five-star Four Seasons Hotel Firenze. You’ll feel a world away with these exciting experiences.
Learn new skills, together with your kids. Create your own personalized T-shirts, table mats, or scarves under the expert guidance of award-winning textile designers Margherita Pandolfini and Ernest Karl Jorns.
Farm to Table
Spend a day helping a hand on a barn estate in the Chianti region. Pick up freshly laid eggs, and assist with seed planting and vegetable picking.
Or what about feeding the famous Cinta Senese pig? And learn how food makes its way to your table while enjoying the fruits of your labor at lunch.
Arno River Cruise
Hop aboard a historic Reinaioli boat for a sunset cruise down the Arno River.
After a fun-filled day, your kids will love the Kids Spa Treatments. Choose from a Chocolate Hug massage, a Fruit Spa Experience, or the Princess for a Day treatment.
MORE INFO on Kids Spa Treatments
Your little globetrotters can choose from colorful Mocktails at Atrium Bar. Or pizza at Al Fresco restaurant, gourmet dinners at Il Palagio. And they will love the funny and delicious in-room dining experiences.
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
This luxurious haven of calmness resides just steps away from the cultural heart of Florence.
The Hotel At A Glance
- The city’s biggest private garden with statues and fountains
- A swimming pool for all-day relaxation
- Michelin-starred Italian restaurant
- Locally inspired Spa