Stay a minimum of three nights and receive 50% off the second room, a daily USD50 resort credit per night and kids eat free!
When it’s all safe to travel again, then what could be better than a getaway with the entire family?
Time to pack up the kids for fun in the sun at Rosewood Phuket, with daily complimentary family wellness activities and the Rosewood Explorers Kid’s Club featuring a mini water park playground for the kids.
Family Time Offer
- 50% discount off a second room
- USD50 Resort Credit per night
- Resort credit is valid for Resort restaurants and treatments at Asaya
- One-way airport transfer upon arrival with one vehicle
- Daily breakfast at Red Sauce restaurant
- Kids, under 12 years old, eat free with one paying adult
- 25% discount for selected treatments at Asaya Wellness excludes retails product
- Daily complimentary kids and family group wellness activities
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the Fitness Center
Family Time Offer is valid until October 31, 2021
Minimum of three consecutive nights stay
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Rosewood Phuket
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Rosewood’s Elite Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About Rosewood Phuket
The 71-room secluded Rosewood Phuket features four authentic dining venues, recreational facilities including three swimming pools, a fitness centre and Asaya Wellness.
Rosewood Explorers Club
The Rosewood Explorers Club is designed to stimulate the minds and bodies of the youngest guests.
A variety of facilities from exciting indoor clubhouse and children’s sunloungers accompany a fun-filled program of activities.
- Learning about Andaman Sea creatures
- Traditional Ram Thai dance lessons
- Thai hand-weaving classes
- Local cultural experiences with activities such as potpourri-making with dried leaves
- Explorer Yoga
- Learning about the resort’s premier sustainability practices