- Upgrade at the time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Hotel Credit utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes Sushi Wakon)
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Kyoto family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto
About Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto
The heart of the hotel is the 800-year-old Shakusui-en, a pond garden that firmly grounds this contemporary hotel in tradition, artistry, and natural beauty.
Come morning, watch the sun illuminate the landscape outside your room’s floor-to-ceiling windows – cherry blossoms in spring, rich greenery in summer, vibrant red foliage in fall, and snow-kissed mountain peaks in winter.
Impressive features include:
- 123 luxury Guest Rooms & Suites, and 57 residential Suites
- Sushi superstar Rei Masuda helms Sushi Wakon, serving Edo-style sushi at a 200-year-old cypress counter
- Accessed by a glass bridge, the real stunner is the traditional tea house, Shakusui-tei, which hosts evening sake tastings
- A world-class Spa. The Spa occupies two floors, a haven of Kyo no Iyashi (Kyoto healing) with seven treatment and wellness-technology rooms, including a VIP couples’ spa suite
- A 20-meter Indoor pool
- A fully-equipped fitness center
Families at Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto
Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up, or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto makes a wonderful base for your family getaway.
Going out of their way to make your little globetrotters feel welcome, and the resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow’s outing, or help arrange a babysitter
- Complimentary Kids Program
- Koi Fish feeding
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary children’s toiletries
- Children’s menus in the restaurants and through In-Room Dining