This five-star all-ocean view luxury hideaway is perfect for your family!
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is an all-suite, all-villa island gem with chic and Italian-design Patio Villas. Nestled along a white powder stretch of Godahl Beach and designed with impeccable attention to detail, the resort is the epitome of luxury beach chic.
Families by M.O.
- The second room at 50% off when occupied by a family member (connecting rooms not confirmed). Room discount applied at hotel upon check-in.
- Children under 12 years of age enjoy complimentary meals from children’s menus, three meals per day (excluding fine dining restaurants).
- Complimentary children’s amenities.
- Tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide.
- One rollaway bed for children up to 12 years old (space permitting).
- Connecting Rooms will be provided on request and subject to availability.
- Additional benefits are available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
All Mandarin Oriental, Canouan guests enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- VIP airport concierge assistance in Barbados (BGI)
- Roundtrip airport transfers on Canouan Island (10-minute drive)
- Welcome beverage
- Butler service for all guest suites and villas
- Initial stocking of in-suite minibar, with beers, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks (spirits additional)
- Non-motorized water sports (snorkeling, kayaking, and Hobie Cat sailing)
- Use of pool cabanas and beach chaises
- Use of three floodlit tennis courts
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless internet access
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Pirates of Canouan Kids’ Club (ages 3 through teens)
- Reserve one suite at the standard nightly rate for 5 nights or more, and enjoy a second suite for your family at 50% off on the same stay
- Valid on One-bedroom Oceanview or Beachfront Suites only
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Families at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
The five-star luxury beach resort is a safe haven that both you and your kids will adore.
Canouan is a veritable playground for beach and water sports lovers.
The region is well known for excellent sailing, diving, and deep-sea fishing, all of which can be enjoyed off Canouan’s shores and around the many neighboring islands.
Canouan’s large natural coral reef creates excellent conditions for swimming, snorkeling, and sea kayaking off the Godahl Beach Carenage Bay and Shell Beach.
The Caribbean Indian name for Canouan is ‘Island of The Turtles’. These amazing and beautiful tortoises (or land turtles) roam around the island.
Fun Fact – all tortoises have 13 spots!
Canouan Kids Club
The fully equipped Kids’ and Teenagers’ Club (complimentary for children aged 3 and above) will enchant kids of all ages.
There’s Beach Olympics, Cricket, and Yoga to keep them active, and Arts and Crafts for creative little minds.
Open daily from 8 am to 8 pm during high season and between 8 am and 5 pm during low season.
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Canouan is located in the heart of the Grenadines and is a small island of just five square miles in size. The Mandarin Oriental resort itself is part of a leafy 1,200-acre gated resort.
This stunning five-star resort is home to:
- Exquisite dining — TIDES BAR + GRILL, The Lagoon Café, Turtles Beach Bar, Asianne, and a Pool Bar
- A luxury Spa with 10 treatment suites and ESPA products
- Guided yoga and meditation classes on a platform facing the sea
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf course
- Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Kids Club
- Babysitting Services
- Watersports — Hobie cats, windsurfing equipment, kayaks, snorkeling, diving
- Three night-lit tennis courts for pre-or post-dinner matches
- Mountain bikes available for a guided cycling circuit around the resort
- Flights to and from Barbados are just 45 minutes on a propeller plane or 25 minutes on the resort’s private jet
- If you wish to fly from or to St. Lucia and Grenada, flying time is 20 minutes
- Canouan has its own 5,900ft runway, where private jets can land