This five-star all-ocean view luxury hideaway is perfect for families.
A dedicated Butler service ensures bespoke comforts tailored to your family’s need. Plus, an exceptional Kids Camp, Pirates of Canouan, ensures to enchant all ages through teens.
Family Suite Escape
- Additional benefits available when you log in to or join Fans of M.O.
- Reserve one suite at the standard nightly rate for 5 nights or more, and enjoy a second suite for your family at 50% off on the same stay
- Valid on One-bedroom Oceanview or Beachfront Suites only
Minimum five-night stay.
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Mandarin Oriental’s FAN Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
All Mandarin Oriental, Canouan guests enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- VIP Platinum concierge assistance in Barbados (BGI)
- Roundtrip airport transfers on Canouan Island (10-minute drive)
- Welcome beverage
- Butler service for all guests – suites and villas
- Initial stocking of in-suite minibar with beers, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (spirits additional)
- Non-motorized water sports (snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, and more)
- Weekly Activities (rotating schedule)
- Use of pool cabanas and beach chaises
- Beach of the Day programme
- Use of three floodlit tennis courts
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless internet access
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Pirates of Canouan Kids’ Club (ages 3 through teens)
Lend a Hand to Schools in Need with Cargo 4 Kids
In an effort to promote the health of their community, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan lends a hand to schools in need with the Cargo 4 Kids Programme.
Should you have a little extra room in your suitcase and care to fill that space with a few school supplies, then the team members of Mandarin Oriental, Canouan will ensure that they are delivered to the right classrooms in St. Vincent & The Grenadines.
Should you wish to receive more info or a list of the requested supplies, then please do not hesitate to contact Mandarin Oriental, Canouan or contact Ms Jacquie Thomas – Executive Assistant directly at 784 432 -2152.
Families at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
The five-star luxury beach resort is a safe haven that both kids and adults will adore.
Canouan is a veritable playground for beach and water sports lovers.
The region is well known for excellent sailing, diving and deep-sea fishing, all of which can be enjoyed off Canouan’s shores and around the many neighboring islands.
Canouan’s large natural coral reef creates excellent conditions for swimming, snorkelling and sea kayaking off the Godahl Beach Carenage Bay and Shell Beach.
The Caribbean Indian name for Canouan is ‘Island of The Turtles’. These amazing and beautiful tortoises (or land turtles) roam around the island.
Fun Fact – all tortoises have 13 spots!
Canouan Kids Club
The fully equipped Kids’ and Teenagers’ Club (complimentary for children aged 3 and above) will enchant kids of all ages.
There’s Beach Olympics, Cricket and Yoga for keeping them active, and Arts and Crafts for creative little minds.
Open daily from 8 am to 8 pm during high season and between 8 am and 5 pm during low season.
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Canouan is located in the heart of the Grenadines and is a small island of just five square miles in size. The Mandarin Oriental resort itself is part of a leafy 1,200-acre gated resort.
This stunning five-star resort is home to:
- Exquisite dining — TIDES BAR + GRILL, The Lagoon Café, Turtles beach bar, Asianne and a Pool Bar
- A luxury Spa with 10 treatment suites and ESPA products
- Guided yoga and meditation classes on a platform facing the sea
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf course
- Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Kids Club
- Babysitting Services
- Watersports — hobie cats, windsurfing equipment, kayaks, snorkelling, diving
- Three night-lit tennis courts for pre-or post-dinner matches
- Mountain bikes available for a guided cycling circuit around the resort
- Flights to and from Barbados are just 45 minutes on a propeller plane or 25 minutes on the resort’s private jet
- If you wish to fly from or to St. Lucia and Grenada, flying time is 20 minutes
- Canouan has its own 5,900ft runway, where private jets can land