Come and discover Paris during the festive season, when shop windows are illuminated and lights sparkle across the city.
During your Parisian stay, enjoy memorable family moments in one of the perfect suites at The Peninsula Paris. With connecting rooms, dedicated services, and special surprises for your children, there is no place like The Peninsula Paris to celebrate the holidays with your little ones.
- Guaranteed room upgrade from room to room or suite to a suite at the time of booking. Not applicable for the Grand Premier Suite or above
- 100 EUR food & beverage or spa treatment credit, excluding spa products
- Round Trip airport transfer for two persons when booking Superior Suite and above
- Peninsula Time, flexible check-in and check-out program, check-in is as early as 6:00 am on arrival day and check-out is as late as 10:00 pm on the day of departure
- Daily breakfast for up to two persons
- Upgraded welcome amenity
- Complimentary long-distance calls via VOI
Stay 4 nights and enjoy the fourth night complimentary (3=4)
From Premier room to Rooftop Garden Suite
Valid until December 26th 2022
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Pen Club Benefits Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About The Peninsula Paris
Perfectly situated at 19 Avenue Kléber, The Peninsula sits in the heart of Paris within walking distance of some of the world’s most famous monuments, museums, and luxury shopping districts.
The Peninsula houses 200 luxurious rooms, including 86 suites. Inspired by haute couture, the themed suites at The Peninsula Paris hotel – some of the French capital’s most spacious and the world’s most highly customized – are veritable showcases of French heritage and savoir-faire.
- Exquisite Culinary options such as two Michelin stars L’Oiseau Blanc, Chinese restaurant LiLi, Le Rooftop, and La Terrasse Kléber
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- The Spa
- Fitness Center
- Live Lived Best: The brand-wide initiative will provide you at all Peninsula properties with unprecedented opportunities to pursue your fitness, mindfulness, and nutritional goals – and to access those opportunities whenever you wish through a dedicated Wellness Portal and 24-hour Wellness Concierge service.