Discover London with your family and stay together in one of the luxurious interconnecting or adjoining rooms or suites. Rosewood London has lots to offer for families, from the Children’s Art Afternoon Tea and Pie Masterclasses.
On arrival, children can enjoy personalized amenities, activities, and games. As a family, you can explore the city on foot, as many iconic landmarks are located within walking distance, including the British Museum, Covent Garden, and the London Eye.
The Family Moments Offer
- Accommodation for two adults and two children (up to 16 years old) in a room or suite with the second bedroom complimentary
- Full English breakfast for the entire family
- children’s amenities and activities
- Selection of game consoles
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour gym access
- Guaranteed late check-out until 2 p.m
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Rosewood London
Rosewood for Families
Entertain your little ones with a Pie Masterclass experience in The Pie Room. Your budding chefs, equipped with a personalized apron, hat, and mini rolling pin, will learn how to make a sausage roll and an apple pie that they can take home, in a 2-hour immersive masterclass with the pastry experts of Rosewood.
Children’s Art Afternoon Tea
Treat your little ones to a playful and imaginative approach to the Art Afternoon Tea. Equipped with a painter’s palette, paint tubes filled with jam and lemon curd, and palette knives to spread the sweet toppings, the tiny artists will be able to enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches and art-inspired pastries specially designed for them.
The Hotel at a Glance
The impressive Rosewood London resides in an Edwardian Grade II-listed building near Covent Garden, an ideal base for experiencing the British capital, from Michelin-starred dining to cultural hotspots such as the Royal Opera House.
The hotel’s central location, moments from Covent Garden in a historic locale is near an eclectic arcade of ultra-luxury boutiques on Lamb’s Conduit Street, the British Museum, Theatreland, and the Royal Opera House.
An unforgettable arrival awaits you when you walk through wrought iron gates. You’ll be greeted by doormen in tweed caps and welcomed into a peaceful inner courtyard where your sense of arrival will be more akin to a private manor house than a hotel.
Impressive features include:
- Luxury Rooms, Suites, and Signature Suites
- Exquisite Dining Experiences, from the opulent jewel box design of the Mirror Room to British brasserie fare at the bustling Holborn Dining Room and Delicatessen. As well as the artfully social Scarfes Bar and charming courtyard Terrace, Rosewood London offers cuisine to satisfy all your tastes.
- The Art Afternoon Tea
- Sense®, A Rosewood Spa, offers nurturing treatments from unique spa brands and expert therapists
- The Face Place specializes in a unique, clinical approach to skincare with the Face Place Signature Treatment
- A cutting-edge Fitness Suite equipped with Technogym