Whether your kids are learning about the island’s ecosystem from a marine biologist, or zipping through the waves on a ‘splash net cruise’, COMO Maalifushi is an absolute haven for families.
The extensive Play by COMO also means that children have a whole section of the island to themselves. Close enough that you don’t have to worry, but secluded enough that you can still find time to really relax.
The Family Getaway Package – for a minimum of five nights
- Exclusive room rates
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for children under the age of 12
- Daily breakfast for two adults, whether on your private terrace or at our laid-back restaurant
- Lunch or dinner for two at Madi Restaurant, where Mediterranean-inspired cuisine takes centre stage
- Complimentary shared seaplane transfers for up to two children below the age of 12
- Daily yoga classes
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment so you can discover the colour of our spectacular house reef
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment, including sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, windsurfing equipment and catamarans – so you can explore the inviting waters around COMO Maalifushi
For more info + bookings, please visit the Family Getaway Package at COMO Maalifushi Maldives.
Growing new Reefs – Coral Propagation
COMO’S Resident Marine Biologist has teamed up with Seamarc, a marine consultancy company, to plant new coral frames on the seafloor, which encourage new reefs to grow and prosper.
About COMO Maalifushi
COMO Maalifushi is the first boutique hotel in the Maldives by Japanese architect Koichiro Ikebuchi.
Its culturally appropriate architecture includes low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of white beach, tropical greenery and cobalt lagoon.
Guests can also enjoy yoga and holistic Asian therapies at the COMO Shambhala Retreat, with the entire guest experience defined by COMO’s exacting, passionate service.