VILA VITA Parc welcomes families with open arms, offering a programme of child-friendly activities that will please all ages, from tots through to teenagers. From sea-life exploration to family yoga sessions to young palate-pleasing children’s menus
The Family Fun offer is filled with family experiences such as a one-day pass to Zoomarine or Slide & Splash Water Park. Or what about a Make your Own Pizza Class for your kids.
Family Fun Offer
- A bottle of wine, fresh seasonal fruit and a bottle of mineral water in the room on arrival.
- A one-day pass to Zoomarine or Slide & Splash Water Park for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children until 12 years of age.
- Free use of the Annabella’s Kids Parc facilities during the stay including weekly activities for children ages 4-12.
- Half-board (breakfast and lunch or dinner) for the entire family for 4 nights based on a maximum of 2 adults + 2 children until 12 years of age.
- Make your own pizza: cooking lesson for the children, once during stay (4-12 years old).
- Special VIP amenity for the children in the room on arrival.
- Free use of the VILA VITA Parc facilities: indoor/outdoor heated pools, Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, ice-grotto, fitness room, volleyball, boules, garage, 9-hole pitch and putt, amongst others.
- Service taxes & VAT.
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Fun Offer at VILA VITA Parc.
Available from April 1st until October 31st for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights.
About VILA VITA Parc
This luxurious and award-winning Algarve resort is besides luxurious accommodations home to VILA VITA Spa by Sisley, a Hair & Nail Spa Salon, classic Barber, Yoga Pavilion, and the HYPOXI® Studio for body shaping.
Furthermore, VILA VITA Parc boasts a total of six bars and 10 restaurants, ranging from casual beachside dining to rustic Portuguese plates to one-of-a-kind gastro-creations at their two Michelin-starred restaurants.
To keep fit, VILA VITA Parc offers golf, tennis courts, water-skiing or other pulse-racing water sports. Leisure options range from the surfing and dive trips to all-age activities such as pitch and putt, as well as basketball, football, volleyball and handball.