This island paradise offers a variety of memorable family activities, from boat trips and sailing lessons to private barbecues and horseback riding.
Let the Concierge create a custom itinerary that caters to your family’s preferences, whether it’s lounging by the pool or cruising the lagoon on a Hobie Cat.
There’s room for the whole family in a private Pool Villa. Book this offer to enjoy daily breakfast and dinner, plus complimentary lunch for children under 12.
Family Fun Offer
- Daily à la carte breakfast at Beau Champ restaurant or through In-Villa Dining for two adults and one child under 12 years of age sharing parents’ accommodations
- Daily three-course dinner at any Resort restaurant or through In-Villa Dining for two adults and one child (excludes beverages)
- Daily complimentary lunch for children under 12 years of age when they are dining with a paying adult
- Always included: Complimentary daily golf, including green fees and use of the driving range
Valid until January the 7th of 2022. Minimum of 3 nights required.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
This luxurious five-star beach resort resides on the east coast of Mauritius, perfectly lapped by turquoise waters ideal for water sports.
Each stylish villa and residence features its own private garden and pool – just like the home for the Resort’s resident giant tortoises.
- Private Retreats
- Water Sports
- Kids For All Seasons Programme with Hobbit Village Kids Club
- Karokan Young Adult’s Centre (11 – 18 year-olds)
- Fine Dining – Beau Champ, Bambou, O-Bar, La Plaz Beach Grill, Acquapazza