COMO Parrot Cay has always been a place to escape the noise of the world. With over 1,000 acres of wilderness to explore, staying here feels like you have a private island all to yourself.
Privacy is integral to this experience. COMO is home to spacious houses and villas, each with its own private pool and swathe of pearl-white sand.
Personal chefs cook in your villa and bring therapists, Pilates and yoga instructors to you. You can kayak through the mangroves or cycle through the coconut plantations – and not see another person for hours.
Extend that COMO Feeling Offer
- If you choose a room, suite or One-Bedroom Beach House you can stay for four nights but pay for three
- If you choose a Family Beach House, Two-Bedroom Beach House or Two-Bedroom Villa, you can stay for seven nights but pay for six
For more info & bookings, please visit the Extend that COMO Feeling at COMO Parrot Cay.
About COMO Parrot Cay
Parrot Cay is a secluded private island in the Turks and Caicos, an island chain in the relatively undeveloped Northern Caribbean.
The island’s 1,000 acres include pristine white beaches and the opportunity to experience first-hand the rhythms of the natural world with no cars, pollution or streetlights. Parrot Cay’s location in the archipelago also makes it well placed to explore the Turks and Caicos Islands in their entirety, while its safe, private locale makes COMO Parrot Cay very appealing to families.
- Spa — COMO Shambhala Retreat
- Kids at COMO — Play by COMO
- Dining: Lotus, Terrace, COMO Beach Club & Private Dining
- Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding
- Snorkel Eco-Tour
- Private Boat and Fishing Charters
- Cultural Experiences: Plant a Tree, Plantation Trail, Eco-Adventures