Celebrate the re-opening of the iconic Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid. Capture joyful and exciting family memories in one of Europe’s greatest capitals, Madrid.
Families by M.O.
- Additional benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
- The second room at 50% off when occupied by a family member (connecting rooms not confirmed). Room discount applied at hotel upon check-in
- One-way airport transfers in suite bookings and two-way airport transfers in Specialty suites (Ritz Suite, Mandarin Suite, Presidential Suite and Royal Suite reservations)
- Children under 12 years of age enjoy complimentary meals from children’s menus, three meals per day (excluding fine dining restaurants)
- Complimentary children’s amenities
- Tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide
- One rollaway bed for children under 12 years old (space permitting)
- Connecting Rooms will be provided on request and subject to availability
For more info & bookings, please visit the Families by M.O. Offer at Mandarin Oriental Ritz Madrid.
Valid year-round, based on availability.
Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid
This five-star urban hotel enjoys a prestigious central location, near one of Madrid’s largest parks, El Retiro Park.
- Located in the famous Golden Triangle of Art, opposite the Prado & Thyssen museums and next to Retiro Park and the Madrid Stock Exchange
- In the heart of Madrid’s main shopping neighbourhood and historic area
- 15 km from Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Five restaurants and bars are overseen by one of Spain’s most celebrated chefs
- Unique and stunning Wellness, featuring more than 725 m2 of pure relaxation including an indoor swimming pool, vitality pool, experience showers, a steam room and a fitness centre with Technogym equipment. (Children under 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult)