Your London Family Vacation
Capture new and heartwarming family memories at this most prestigious five-star icon, the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
Enjoy the ultimate family stay and explore the neighborhood as a Sloane Ranger, Park Ranger or a Royal Ranger.
Little Ranger Adventures Offer
- Curate your family experience with family friendly activities right on the hotel’s doorstep, from a treasure chest full of toys and dressing up clothes, to a bespoke treasure map with dedicated trails to discover the local area as your child/children’s chosen Ranger.
- Enjoy full daily English breakfast in the dining room overlooking Hyde Park or from the comfort of your room/suite, for up to 5 people.
- Children under 12 years enjoy complimentary meals from children’s menus three meals per day, in The Rosebery or the comfort of your room/suite.
- Children will be gifted a complimentary toy per child as well as children’s movie night amenities.
- Receive a second room at 50% off when occupied by a family member for children aged up to 12 years old (connecting rooms not confirmed). Room discount applied at hotel upon check-in.
- Additional benefits available when you log in to or join Fans of M.O.
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
If you prefer to book yourself, you can check out the rates and availability on my Virtuoso website to ensure you receive Virtuoso amenities and recognition. Rest assured, we can still oversee your booking.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Discover London like no other with a stay at the impressive Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
First and foremost, its location could not get any better. Not only overlooking Hyde Park and Knightsbridge but also within walking distance of Sloane Street, Harrods, and Harvey Nichols.
Exquisite Dining at Mandarin Oriental
The hotel is home to two outstanding restaurants, a stunning bar, and a beautiful lounge.
- Explore historic British gastronomic cuisine at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
- All-day dining including the award-winning Afternoon Tea at The Rosebery
- Refreshing cocktails are served in the stylish contemporary interior of Mandarin Bar
Wellness at Mandarin Oriental
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental is consistently voted one of the best in the world and features 13 single treatment rooms and a new spacious couple’s Oriental Suite with Rasul water temple.
Further impressive facilities include
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Room
- Bastien Gonzalez Pedi:Mani:Cure Studios
- Some of the best Wellness Practitioners for you to enjoy. Offering a range of unique services from Reiki Healing to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shiatsu, Physiotherapy, and Craniosacral Therapy, to Nichola Joss Facials.
- A fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art technology by Technogym®, including treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, and a rowing machine
- A 17-meter twin-lane, stainless-steel indoor swimming pool with a lap timer