Enjoy the ultimate family getaway with the second room at half price, children’s amenities, and a host of special touches.
Families by M.O.
- Additional benefits are available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
- The second room is 50% off when occupied by a family member (connecting rooms not confirmed). Room discount applied at the hotel upon check-in
- For stays of 3 nights or more in a suite, one round-trip airport transfer provided
- Children under 12 years of age enjoy complimentary meals from children’s menus, three meals per day (excluding fine dining restaurants)
- Complimentary children’s amenities
- Tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide
- One rollaway bed for children up to 12 years old (space permitting)
- Connecting Rooms will be provided on request and subject to availability
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
Mandarin Oriental, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
This iconic five-star Abu Dhabi beach resort is ideal for families and is home to:
- A 1,500 sqm Spa with Moroccan Hammam, two bubble baths, two steam rooms, heated marble, and ice cave
- A wide range of award-winning culinary cuisines and authentic dining experiences such as Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi, BBQ Al Qasr, Le Vendôme, and Hakkasan
- Two fitness centers open 24 hours – state-of-the-art Techno Gym machines
- Beach Club facilities – 1.3km private beach, two resort pools, water sports center, kids club, tennis, and padel courts
- Luxury Beach Cabanas
The location at a glance
- Only 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 90 minutes from Dubai Airport
- Walking distance to Marina Mall and other major shopping attractions
- Within easy reach of attractions such as Qasr Al Hosn, The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, thrilling theme parks, traditional souks, Heritage Village, sand dunes, desert safari, private marina, Formula 1 Yas Marina Circuit, one of the world’s largest mosques