From the stunning Edinburgh Castle perched on its ancient volcanic hill to the picturesque Arthur’s Seat, the city is a playground for both young and old, fostering a love for learning and adventure in every child’s heart.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast
- Welcome Amenity
- $100 credit per stay to be used across the hotel
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates and benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at W Edinburgh
The Hotel at a Glance
W Edinburgh does more than put you at the center of Scotland’s historic and culturally rich capital city, it immerses you in the spirit of the festival capital of the world.
- Unique rooms and suites that are anything but expected
- Breath-taking dining and specialty bars bring inspired new flavors to the city from the signature restaurant SUSHISAMBA and intimate cocktail bar, Joao’s Place, to the W Lounge and unique rooftop deck with the finest 360-degree views of Edinburgh and beyond.
- AWAY® Spa
- Fitness Center
St James Quarter
Home to W Edinburgh, St James Quarter is Edinburgh’s newest neighborhood to shop, eat and play. A new retail-led, lifestyle district that fully integrates into and enhances Edinburgh’s City Centre providing an inspiring, attractive, and vibrant destination for visitors. St James Quarter offers an enviable lineup of restaurants, cafés, bars, shops, public spaces, and leisure venues right on the doorstep of W Edinburgh.