Your Los Cabos Family Vacation
Zadún is the first Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Mexico, where an authentic and magical experience awaits you and your family.
Located on the coastal sanctuary of Puerto Los Cabos in San José del Cabo, Zadún is carefully tucked away in a gated haven emphasizing mindful luxury living, while respecting the region’s inspiring natural beauty.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (suites and villas excluded)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests, per bedroom
- A welcome amenity
- $150 USD equivalent Resort credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Stay Longer, Experience More Offer
- 3 Night minimum consecutive stay required to get 15 percent off retail rate, or more!
- In addition to your Virtuoso $150 USD credit, get an additional $100 USD to enjoy more during your stay.
- Book now until December 17 and travel through May 31, 2023
Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Los Cabos family vacation at Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Kids at Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Your Los Cabos family vacation is filled with fun and educational activities for every age.
- Fun, educational activities with Ambassadors of the Environment
- Rooms and suites designed specifically for families
- In-room camping experience for kids
- Cooking Classes
Ambassadors of the Environment
A monthly-run Educational Program – seven days a week – for kids, teens, and adults.
In this program not only will you have fun, but also further your learning through various activities and games about the biodiversity of our planet and the wildlife sanctuary where Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, is located, as well as the importance of protecting and improving our natural environment.