Your Doha Family Vacation
Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up, or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar makes a wonderful base for your family getaway. The resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow’s outing, or help arrange a babysitter.
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Doha family vacation at Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl Qatar
The Resort at a Glance
Four Seasons offers a secluded, seaside location within The Pearl-Qatar, Doha’s prestigious island community.
It’s just a short stroll to the Mediterranean-style town square, alive with restaurants, boutiques, and art galleries, along with cinemas and family entertainment.
You’re only a 20-minute drive to Doha’s West Bay business center and 35 minutes to Souq Waqif. The Pearl-Qatar is home to many marinas, making it easy to cross the city by water or to cruise to the many destinations of the Arabian Gulf.
- Luxury one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments
- Two outdoor swimming pools and a beach
- Spa with four treatment rooms
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Men’s and women’s hair and nail salons
- Retail boutique
- Kids For All Seasons program
- Multilingual Concierge
- La Plage, a seaside lawn for outdoor events in the cooler months
Experience The Pearl-Qatar’s premier dining destination featuring seven venues – all right at your doorstep.
- Chicago Rare (opening mid-2024). Experience the modern interpretation of a vintage Chicago steakhouse featuring an impressive menu of meats, fish, and seafood – all grilled to perfection. Sample classic cocktails at the bar or relax outdoors on the terrace with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
- La Méditerraneé by Joël Robuchon (opening October 2023). This fine-dining destination celebrates the creative genius of chef Joël Robuchon, whose namesake restaurants hold nearly 30 Michelin stars. Discover exquisite seafood prepared with French and Mediterranean flair. Sip aperitifs at the bar, then dine in aquatic-themed beauty or outdoors on the sea-view terrace.
- Le Deli by Joël Robuchon (opening mid 2024). Enjoy casual cuisine inspired by masterful French chef Joël Robuchon. This easy-going café and bakery features a daily selection of coffee and pastries, as well as fresh salads and sandwiches. Fill your picnic basket for a day’s outing, or share a meal or snack in the privacy of your Four Seasons sanctuary.
- Spuntino (opening mid 2o23). Celebrating the best of Italy, this restaurant features traditional specialties reflecting favorite regions – from Napoli to Sicily. Discover shareable dishes and small bites from both land and sea. From breakfast through dinner, relax together in this indoor-outdoor setting overlooking the beach and pools.
- Duchess (opening mid-2023). Sophisticated yet unpretentious, this elegant tea lounge offers the intimate charm of a private living room, complete with comfortable sofas, armchairs, and a picturesque sea view. It’s the ideal spot for morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening mocktails, or sweet treats.
- Loulou Plage (opening mid 2023). Refresh with innovative, healthy cuisine and creative cocktails – perfect when you’re relaxing on the beach or at one of the two outdoor pools. Take a seat at one of the al fresco café tables or order from the comfort of your lounge chair as you bask in the sun or shade.
- One Eighty Cocktail Bar & Lounge (opening mid 2023). Like the rarest pearl, this intimate bar is waiting for you to discover its secrets. Chic, ultra-stylish décor creates an alluring atmosphere with enticing views of the Arabian Gulf. Expert bartenders showcase the creative art of mixology, while two sea-view terraces provide a destination for cigar lovers.
Kids at Four Seasons
All the children in your life will love their time in Doha, thanks to the sea-inspired Kids For All Seasons program, overseen by a dedicated team of Four Seasons childcare experts.
With multi-bedroom accommodations that include ensuite kitchens and laundry, your family can reside at Four Seasons, whether for a few days, a few weeks, or longer.
- Baby gear and child-size amenities are available at no extra cost
- All resort restaurants offer special kids’ menus.
- The Kids For All Seasons club is a resort-within-a-resort designed just for younger guests. Complete with indoor and outdoor play areas, the club offers complimentary daily programming for ages 4-12, all fully supervised by a dedicated team of Four Seasons staff who love to help kids learn, create, explore, and make new friends.
- “My First Job at Four Seasons” is a series of 60 to 90-minute classes that take young guests behind the scenes of a busy hotel operation as they are introduced to the culinary arts (including mocktail mixology!), concierge services and more, or the finer points of table manners at Duchess.