Share five – or more! – fun-filled days on a magical family safari vacation.
With a day-by-day itinerary helping families discover the very best of the Serengeti, children will learn about the big five – the lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and rhinoceros – during fun and engaging activities.
Rise over the Serengeti Plains at sunrise for a spectacular hot-air balloon safari, discover the secrets of local cuisine with a family cooking class, and gaze out at passing wildlife from your room, suite or villa.
The Kijana Klub and Discovery Centre will even provide relaxed hangouts for children’s downtime at the Lodge, and return transfers from Seronera Airstrip are also included. As always, all meals and beverages at the Lodge are included in your rate.
The Big Five Family Safari Package includes
- Round-trip transfers between Seronera Airstrip and the Safari Lodge
- Hot-air balloon safari
- Two half-day game drives
- Family cooking class
- Always included: Three meals per day and beverages, including house wines, local beer, and well spirits; a laundry credit
Valid through December 31, 2023, with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- The hot-air balloon safari is available to children aged seven and over. Please contact the reservations team at Four Seasons for alternative activity options for younger children.
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation
Families at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
And here’s why this stunning safari lodge is perfect for your family!
- Kids For All Seasons Programme 2 to 17-years-old
Spend the morning with a Maasai warrior. Learn from his bush skills and traditions. Such as how to make a fire. Or how to make a toothbrush from a tree! And how the Maasai use plants as medicine.
- Discovery Centre
Your teenagers can learn and interact at the Discovery Centre, helping to contribute to ongoing wildlife research projects. Or learn all about the history, and culture of the Maasai.
- The Kijana Klub (kijana means youth in Swahili)
In a dedicated area of the lodge’s main building, the Kijana Kids Klub features an arts and crafts space and a foosball table.
And there’s more. A selection of board games and a separate area with video games (Wii and Xbox 360), a PC computer, a selection of DVDs, and a small library.
This magical safari lodge sits next to an animal watering hole, where you can watch a family of elephants stops for their morning drink. All while you sip your own out on your room’s private balcony.
Other impressive features include:
- Lounge on a sunbed by the free-form, infinity-edge pool. All while watching elephants gather for a drink at the nearby active watering hole.
- Exquisite restaurants such as Kula’s Restaurant, Boma Grill, and Maji Bar and Terrace
- Go on a detoxifying journey and enjoy the Safisha cleanse at the luxury Spa