Soar up high on a hot-air balloon, learn new cooking skills with your family and spot the big five on magical game drives.
The Big Five Family Safari Package is packed with fun and adventurous activities for your entire family.
The Big Five Family Safari Package includes
- Round-trip transfers between Seronera Airstrip and the Safari Lodge
- Hot-air balloon safari
- Two half-day game drives
- Family cooking class
- Always included: Three meals per day and beverages, including house wines, local beer and well spirits; a laundry credit
Valid through December 31, 2022 with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- The hot-air balloon safari is available to children aged seven and over. Please contact the reservations team at Four Seasons for alternative activity options for younger children.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
And here’s why this stunning safari lodge is perfect for your family!
- Kids For All Seasons Programme 2 to 17-years-old
Spend the morning with a Maasai warrior. Learn from his bush skills and traditions. Such as how to make a fire. Or how to make a toothbrush from a tree! And how the Maasai use plants as a medicine.
- Discovery Centre
Your teenagers can learn and interact at the Discovery Centre, helping to contribute to ongoing wildlife research projects. Or learn all about the history, and culture of the Maasai.
- The Kijana Klub (kijana means youth in Swahili)
In a dedicated area of the lodge’s main building, the Kijana Kids Klub features an arts and crafts space, and a foosball table.
And there’s more. A selection of board games and a separate area with video games (Wii and Xbox 360), a PC computer, a selection of DVDs, and a small library.
The Lodge at a Glance
This magical safari lodge sits next to an animal watering hole, where you can watch a family of elephants stops for their morning drink. All while you sip your own out on your room’s private balcony.
Other impressive features include:
- Lounge on a sunbed by the free-form, infinity-edge pool. All while watching elephants gather for a drink at the nearby active watering hole.
- Exquisite restaurants such as Kula’s Restaurant, Boma Grill, and Maji Bar and Terrace
- Go on a detoxifying journey and enjoy the Safisha cleanse at the luxury Spa