Embark on an Alpine family adventure in the French Alps!
- One category upgrade at time of booking(subject to availability)
- Transfer from Courchevel’s Altiport
- Personalised welcome amenity
- Soft drinks from the minibar
- Daily unlimited internet access for an unlimited number of devices
- Daily buffet breakfast at the restaurant le Comptoir de L’Apogée or served through room service
- Half-board with a daily allowance of 150€ per person per day in the Bar or restaurant Le Comptoir de L’Apogée
- Early check-in / Late check-out (subject to availability)
- 100USD Food & Beverage credit to be used during your stay; credit increased to 200USD for a stay of 2 nights and more
Why Book with Us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Courchevel family vacation at L’Apogée Courchevel, Oetker Collection
The Hotel at a Glance
Nestled into Courchevel’s 1850s prettiest peak with breathtaking Alpine views, this stylish and contemporary ski chalet boasts cozy warmth and endless adventures at its doorstep.
The world’s most enthusiastic skiers and their families will have the finest ski holiday imaginable. The restaurants offer relaxed, high-class cuisine and the bars are casual chic. Le Spa de L’Apogée is irresistible and your children will adore their dedicated club. The forest location is pretty and the views are simply stellar.
- 53 rooms and suites as well as a 4-bedroom penthouse and two 5-bedroom chalets
- Float in the 11-meter mosaic pool
- A high-specification fitness center with TechnoGym equipment including treadmills, bikes, an elliptical trainer, and Kynesis station
- Ski in and ski out with a Ski Room. A 40-meter private conveyor belt carries you smoothly off the slopes directly into the perfumed ski room and into the warmth of the hotel. The Ski Room is a top sporting facility, staffed by professionals who make sure equipment is perfectly comfortable and in excellent condition.
- Fly into the private Altiport at Courchevel 1850 for an instant immersion in the Alpine landscape, from here it is only a few minutes to L’Apogée Courchevel
- Le Spa L’Apogée by La Prairie
- The restaurants are the pinnacle of dining up here at the top of Jardin Alpin, with spectacular views over Courchevel’s ski slopes.
- Koori is a Japanese restaurant as cool as the ice it is named after, with elite sushi masters
- Le Comptoir L’Apogée serves French specialties and gourmet delicacies in a warm social atmosphere
- For casual lunches, head to Le Bar de L’Apogée, which in the evening transforms into a smooth cocktail scene with singers and DJs
- Or head to the Cigar Lounge for distinctively mellow relaxation
Here’s Why Your Family Will Love L’Apogée Courchevel, Oetker Collection
Younger guests at L’Apogée Courchevel are warmly welcomed and have the two most expertly designed clubs near the slopes.
In house activities
- VIP Kid welcome amenities upon arrival in the room according to children’s age
- Playstation in room with video games on request
- Mini VIP 1850 Kids Club
- Freestyle 1850 (from 11 to 15-year-olds)
- Baby equipment on request
- Access to the Spa L’Apogée by La Prairie and special treatments for children from 4 years old
- Special kids menu at Le Comptoir de L’Apogée restaurant
- Boutique with a selection of kids’ gifts
- After-ski included
Courchevel Valley is an exciting playground of snowy adventures from dog sled rides to torchlit tobogganing.