Are you looking for an adventurous half-term break with your family this Spring? One that will bring you close to nature? Then check-in at the luxurious five-star Four Seasons Hotel in Hampshire this half-term.
This half term, the famous Petting Zoo, Alpaca Farm and Falconry are back!
During this half-term break, the famous petting zoo is back. For some farmyard fun and a chance to get up close to meet the cutest animals. From goats to donkeys and piglets.
And for the bird-lovers in your family, go on a Birdwatching Tour with renowned ornithologist John Clark. Spot buzzards, kestrels, and red kites.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Hampshire family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Your little travellers will absolutely have unforgettable and joyful moments at this luxury estate, boasting activities and facilities to enchant all ages.
- Sharkie’s Reef: A family adventure pool with a four-metre slide, rotating umbrella fountain, and bubble jets.
- Highwire Adventure: A forest adventure with high and low rope courses, zip lines, a giant seesaw, and a parachute simulator.
- Equestrian Centre: Horseback Riding experiences for all ages and abilities.
- Falconry: Learn about hawks, falcons and owls from an expert
- Complimentary Kids for all Seasons Kids Club: Have that ever-important time off as a couple while your kids get involved at the fully supervised kids club. The Kids for all Seasons Kids Club offers a range of complimentary arts, crafts, and games. Available on weekends and holidays.
- Rose Cottage, a teen centre, featuring table football and air hockey tables – keys to this teen centre are provided to guests 10 years old and older
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury hotel resides in a restored, 18th-century manor on 500 acres of picturesque grounds. Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is only a one hour drive from London, or 45 minutes from London Heathrow Airport.
Reconnect at this family-friendly, dog-friendly, countryside escape.
- Exquisite Dining – Wild Carrot, The Library, Café Santé, The Bar at Wild Carrot
- Main Pool, a Vitality Pool, and Sharkie’s Reef. This fun packed family adventure pool, features a 4 metre slide, a rotating umbrella fountain, bubble jets and, of course, the resident smiley shark, Sharkie
- A luxury Spa
- A Gym
- Fitness Classes such as HIIT, Zumba, Body Blitz, and Spinning
And you’ll never be far away for a fun-filled family day trip:
- Birdworld – 10 miles (25 mins)
- Finkley Down Farm – 30 miles (35 mins)
- Legoland Windsor – 28 miles (40 mins)
- Marwell Zoo – 34 miles (45 mins)
- Peppa Pig World – 44 miles (50 mins)