5th Night Free Offer
- Stay 5 Pay 4 promotion at the stunning Park Hyatt St. Kitts
- Blackout dates apply
- Upgrade to the next room category on arrival, subject to availability
- Full daily breakfast for two people per bedroom served in the Great House
- $100 USD equivalent Resort credit for services, to be utilized during your stay (The resort credit can be used in any of the 7 dining and drinking options at Park Hyatt St. Kitts as well as at Sugar Mill Spa and Sanctuary, not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Park Hyatt St. Kitts
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Hyatt Privé, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
Enjoy the highest levels of luxury and disconnect to reconnect with your family.
Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour is home to:
- 126 rooms, including 48 suites. The Suites feature lounge areas and private terraces and Premier Suites also include private plunge pools or swimming pools.
- Exquisite dining experiences at The Fisherman’s Village, The Great House and The Stone Barn
- Island Fort Kids Club with must-do activities such as Lawn Games Challenge, Pool Scavenger Hunt, Beach Games Tournament, Bird Watching, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Snorkeling and Catch of the Day
- Celebrations for the whole Family. From Camping on the beach around the bonfire with s’mores, Movie Night Under the Stars, Mocktail-making classes to tailoring activities for that special time of the year such as Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- The Healthy Nut. Park Hyatt St. Kitts promotes healthy living and a balanced lifestyle all while having fun. Activities include What’s Snacking? – creating and customizing individual snack bowl, Bon Appétit – Edible fruit arrangements, Walk It Out, Fit-ball Challenge and Lagoon Pool Swim
- Two swimming pools, one for adults and one for families
- A luxury Spa, featuring nine treatment rooms