Explore Copenhagen and go for a fun-filled day to the third-oldest amusement park in the world, Tivoli Gardens.
Or go all Sherlock and solve a murder mystery with the city as your playground. Then return to Copenhagen’s most prestigious hotel, the iconic d’Angleterre.
The Family Package includes
- Two connecting rooms
- Save 50% on the lowest room category
- Complimentary breakfast for children under the age of three
- 50 % discount on breakfast for children under the age of 12
- Welcome gift for the children
- Special amenities for the children
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Family Package at D’Angleterre.
The Hotel at a Glance
This historic landmark resides right at the Kongens Nytorv (the King’s New Square) and is home to:
- Luxury Guest Rooms & Suites, including interconnecting rooms
- Exquisite dining at Marchal and bubbles at Denmark’s first champagne bar, Balthazar Champagne Bar
- A luxury Spa
- A refreshing Indoor Swimming Pool
- A fully-equipped Fitness Centre