Your Bordeaux Family Vacation
Embark on a captivating family adventure amidst the picturesque landscapes and rich cultural heritage of Bordeaux, where vineyards, historic landmarks, and culinary delights create an unforgettable vacation experience for all ages.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit to be used at Restaurant Le Bordeaux, Bar l’Orangerie, Rooftop Bar, and Guerlain Spa (not applicable to Le Pressoir d’Argent Michelin-starred restaurant or room service, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- VIP welcome amenities when you are staying 3+ nights in the Suite Prestige or above will also receive a complimentary one-way transfer
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Bordeaux family vacation at InterContinental Bordeaux Le Grand Hôtel
The Hotel at a Glance
Located on Place de la Comédie in the heart of the city’s ‘Golden Triangle’, the InterContinental Bordeaux – Le Grand Hôtel has been a legend among the hotel business here for more than a century.
A former stately home, built by Victor Louis in 1789, this classified, historical monument first became a hotel back in 1904.
Whether you come here for a gastronomic experience, in search of calm and relaxation, shopping, family adventures, or wine tourism, InterContinental Bordeaux – Le Grand Hôtel is the key to all your needs. So Bordeaux, So Grand Hotel!
- 130 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Spa Guerlain. Featuring a sumptuous relaxation pool, a sauna, a hammam, a tea room, and a fitness area
- Culinary options at Le Pressoir d’Argent Gordon Ramsay (2 Michelin-starred), Le Bordeaux, The Rooftop, and Winter Bar L’Orangerie