Your Bangkok Family Vacation
Experience the epitome of luxury with your family at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River, where impeccable service, spacious and elegantly designed accommodations, and an array of family-friendly amenities create an unforgettable stay filled with comfort and indulgence.
Capture precious family moments at this riverside urban resort in the heart of Bangkok
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food and beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Bangkok family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
Make your way to Bangkok’s coveted riverside and discover this five-star urban sanctuary in the city’s creative district. Surrounded by galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and cafés, the hotel is a hub of energy and style.
Take in sweeping river views from our outdoor lap and infinity pools, savor inventive cuisine in a collection of restaurants, find solace in one of our green courtyards or simply relax in one of the guest rooms.
- 299 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Urban Wellness Center. Featuring classes such as boot camps, meditation, and AntiGravity® Yoga
- Shake up your workout with a Muay Thai boxing lesson or take your yoga routine to the pool with a Stand-Up Float Board Yoga class
- Fitness center with 35-meter (115-foot) lap pool
- Two riverfront outdoor infinity pools (including a Kids Pool)
- Complimentary Kids for All Seasons program (daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Kids Club
- Boat tours
- Choose from a range of sophisticated riverside settings and cuisines at the on-site restaurants, from fish and seafood specialties on the outdoor terrace at Brasserie Palmier to modern Italian dishes at Riva del Fiume and authentic Cantonese cuisine with garden views at Yu Ting Yuan
- After a day spent wandering the riverfront, the BKK Social Club beckons with bespoke cocktails in an ambiance that echoes Buenos Aires in its heyday
- Enjoy fresh-baked treats and aromatic brews at the artisanal neighborhood pastry shop and Café Madeleine, located in a charming riverside spot