Your Bali Family Vacation
Whether your family is just beginning, all grown up or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan makes a wonderful home base for spending time together.
Keep your days simple and stay right here at the resort. You’ll find plenty of options for lazy relaxation or active enjoyment as you discover the beauty of Balinese culture.
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two people per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent in local currency resort credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Take your time to fully experience Bali, the mystical Island of the Gods, with a combined stay at both of the Four Seasons Bali resorts.
At Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, set amidst 14 hectares (35 acres) of tropical gardens cascading down to the ocean, relax in the ambiance of an authentic Balinese village.
At Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, escape to a secluded sanctuary on the Ayung River, where wellness experiences and thoughtful architecture combine to nurture the soul.
Bali Twice the Magic Offer
- A complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights at each resort (Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan)
- Daily breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- One-way car transfer between the two resorts
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Bali family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
What Your Family Will Love about Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- Pici Pici Kids Club. Pici Pici, which means “little snail” in Balinese, offers creative and culturally enriching activities across a range of imaginative play and arts programs.
- Balinese art classes
- Balinese dance classes
- Play area in the rice barn tree house
- Rafting on Bali’s longest river
- Can You Keep a Secret Tour
- Jungle Biathlon and Cycling tours
- Off-site attractions such as Bali Reptile Park and Elephant Safari Park
Now the whole family can be rocked to sleep like a baby. During this afternoon’s “air nap,” you are suspended from the ceiling of the bamboo Dharma Shanti Bale in a 100% pure silk hammock, as you’re cocooned in the tranquillity of the Sayan Valley.
The upside-down inside-out postures of AntiGravity® Yoga get the adrenaline going. While emitting natural ‘happy’ hormones like serotonin, endorphins, oxytocin, and dopamine, which boost mood and increase energy. Try a family yoga class!
The Four Seasons Private Rafting experience is suitable for children ages 7 and above and is as scenic as it is fun.
The two-hour journey offers a leisurely ride through Class III rapids, and there’s even a section in which rafters can hop out and float down the river on their backs.
The adventure conveniently lands directly at Riverside Pool, where a hearty lunch awaits.
Village Walk or Cycling Tour
Join a local Sayan village guide in the heart of the surrounding Balinese community.
The 60-minute walk visits a local home to meet three generations of the same family as well as their farm animals: pigs, chickens, and ducks.
The 60-minute cycling tour goes through rice fields and into the back lanes of the nearby village.
A Day in the Life of a Balinese Rice Farmer
Children will never want to leave a grain of rice on their plate after spending a Day in the Life of a Balinese Rice Farmer.
This multi-gen family activity starts with a guided riverside walk and picnic breakfast before helping local farmers plant rice.
Afterward, your family can relax with a traditional bathing ritual and massage at Sacred River Spa.
Savor an authentic farmer’s lunch of nasi campur and watch the kids enjoy every bite. (During the parents’ spa treatment, children under 5 years old will be escorted to Pici Pici Kids Club, while older children will have the choice of massage, manicure, or pedicure.) Also available as a half-day activity.
The culinary team at Sokasi will inspire a love of cooking at any age with a kids’ class daily featuring a selection of fun and easy recipes, such as watermelon pizza.
The Resort at a Glance
- Luxury Villas and Suites, including the Family Suite
- Culinary highlights at Ayung Terrace, Riverside, Chef’s Table at Sokasi, Jati Bar, Sokasi Farmer’s Brunch, and In-Villa dining.
- Fitness center, including cardiovascular machines equipped with TV monitors and headsets, weight machines, and free weights.
- A wide range of resort activities, including trekking, a stretching class, biking, a resort garden tour, and a visit to the Museum Puri Lukisan.
- Immersed in lush jungle greenery in the Ayung River valley, The Sacred River Spa is a serene, nurturing environment with a deep inner focus. Spiritual practices and rituals balance and restore the subtle inner energies, uniting body, mind, and spirit. Offering a glimpse of what is possible when we consciously align ourselves with the Earth, they evoke a sense of awareness, wellness, and ‘being’.
- Two-level swimming pool, surrounded by a wooden deck furnished with comfortable sun lounges
- Shuttle service to the Ubud area, daily