Towering 55 stories over the vibrant Yorkville neighborhood, the sophisticated Four Seasons Hotel Toronto offers convenient access to designer shopping, museums, restaurants, and all that Toronto has to offer.
Inside this 259-room hotel, you’ll find soft hues, luxurious bathrooms, and walls of windows in some of the city’s most spacious accommodations.
After cocktails in the chic dbar, head upstairs to famed chef Daniel Boulud’s French brasserie Café Boulud, a destination in itself. If you are looking for an oasis in the city, the 30,000-square-foot spa transports your body and soul to a new level of relaxation.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
This award-winning, five-star luxury hotel embraces modern design in the heart of Toronto’s historic Yorkville quarter.
- Exquisite dining – Café Boulud & d|bar
- The only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rated Spa in Toronto
- Indoor Swimming Pool