Thrill your loved ones with a much-needed family city break at one of London’s grandest buildings. After a hearty breakfast with your family, visit Madame Tussauds or the London Zoo — just a short walk or drive away from the hotel.
If you’re planning to stay in, The Langham offers an array of exciting children’s amenities. Something your little ones will fondly remember for years to come.
Family Celebrations Offer
- Accommodation in a Deluxe or Superior Room
- 50% off the second room
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Access to Chuan Body + Soul
- 15% off London attractions with the London Pass
- Breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Children’s hamper
Stay period: from 20th August till 30th November 2022
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Family City Break at The Langham, London
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Langham’s COUTURE Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Children’s Programme at The Langham, London
- DINING WITH CHILDREN. Your little ones of 12 and under enjoy 50% off in the hotel’s restaurants. Children’s menus are also available. At Palm Court, your little one can enjoy a special Afternoon Tea set with a fun, interactive element.
- BABYSITTING SERVICES. Professional babysitting services are offered so you can have a kid-free night out. Rates start from £14.50/hour, with a minimum booking of 4 hours. A £25 booking fee is also applicable.
- ACTIVITY BOOKLET. Kids aged 2 to 10 receive an activity booklet that encourages exploration of this historic hotel. At each outlet, kids can collect special stamps from the hotel staff. Complete the booklet to redeem a tasty treat!
- CHILDREN’S AMENITIES. The hotel’s dedicated children’s check-in marks the exciting start to your child’s stay. Every guest will receive a special set of amenities, from a Theodore teddy bear to adorable bear-themed loungewear.
- KIDS BAKING CLASSES. You’re never too young to discover the joys of baking. The friendly team at Sauce by The Langham will teach your kids the basics of baking, and help them gain confidence in the kitchen. Participants will also walk away with tasty cookies, muffins or cakes.
The Hotel at a Glance
The Langham is as innovative today as the day it opened in 1865, setting a new standard in luxury.
It features 380 elegant accommodations and a Club Lounge that is unrivaled in its size, service, and style.
Dining is overseen by two-Michelin-starred Michel Roux Jr. Pick from a seamless experience at Roux at The Landau; chic cocktails and snacks at Artesian; or The Wigmore, a hip twist on the British pub.
The Langham’s latest offering is Sauce by The Langham – a fun, informal cookery school to gain those kitchen secrets.
The Langham, London is also home to the world-class Chuan Spa, a Fitness Centre, and a 16m-long indoor pool.