Thrill your loved ones with a much-needed family city break at one of London’s grandest buildings. After a hearty breakfast with your family, visit Madame Tussauds or the London Zoo — just a short walk or drive away from the hotel.
If you’re planning to stay in, The Langham offers an array of exciting children’s amenities. Something your little ones will fondly remember for years to come.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food and beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Family Celebration Offer
- Accommodation in a Deluxe or Superior Room
- 50% off the second room
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Access to Chuan Body + Soul
- 15% off London attractions with the London Pass®
- Breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years old)
- Children’s hamper
Playtime with Paddington Offer
The Langham has partnered with Paddington to offer a one-of-a-kind getaway that your family will never forget. The special package includes a selection of captivating Paddington-branded amenities and gifts that will delight children of all ages, as well as a sumptuous stay in one of our luxurious rooms and a range of tempting perks.
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates and benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Family City Break at The Langham, London
Children’s Programme at The Langham, London
- DINING WITH CHILDREN. Your little ones of 12 and under enjoy 50% off in the hotel’s restaurants. Children’s menus are also available. At Palm Court, your little one can enjoy a special Afternoon Tea set with a fun, interactive element.
- BABYSITTING SERVICES. Professional babysitting services are offered so you can have a kid-free night out.
- ACTIVITY BOOKLET. Kids aged 2 to 10 receive an activity booklet that encourages exploration of this historic hotel. At each outlet, kids can collect special stamps from the hotel staff. Complete the booklet to redeem a tasty treat!
- CHILDREN’S AMENITIES. The hotel’s dedicated children’s check-in marks an exciting start to your child’s stay. Every guest will receive a special set of amenities, from a Theodore teddy bear to adorable bear-themed loungewear.
- KIDS BAKING CLASSES. You’re never too young to discover the joys of baking. The friendly team at Sauce by The Langham will teach your kids the basics of baking, and help them gain confidence in the kitchen. Participants will also walk away with tasty cookies, muffins, or cakes.
The Hotel at a Glance
The Langham is as innovative today as the day it opened in 1865, setting a new standard in luxury.
Impressive features include:
- luxury guest rooms and suites, including family rooms, and a Club Lounge
- Exquisite culinary options at two-Michelin-starred Michel Roux Jr., such as The Langham Afternoon Tea, Palm Court, The Wigmore, and Artesian
- Sauce by The Langham, a fun, informal cookery school to gain those kitchen secrets
- The world-class Chuan Spa
- A Fitness Center
- 16-meter-long indoor swimming pool