The sun is calling your family for a luxury five-star winter vacation in Mexico.
Exclusive Virtuoso Benefits
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in the restaurant
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Mexico family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
As an expansion of the popular Kids For All Seasons program, KidsWell offers a new series of well-being–focused activities that foster connection with nature, promote focus and self-awareness, and encourage better sleep – all in the backdrop of Riviera Nayarit’s breathtaking natural setting.
The KidsWell program offers kids daily practices to relax the body and mind, as well as reduce stress, with activities such as:
- MINDFUL GRATITUDE. Kids share what they are grateful for and practice journaling to internalize feelings of gratitude they can refer back to later.
- SENSORY BOX. Kids experience the different sensations and textures of objects found in the destination of Riviera Nayarit such as seashells, feathers, and native leaves.
- BUBBLE-BLOWING BREATHWORK. A fun breathwork activity with bubble-blowing wands in the shape of spirit animals helps kids develop healthy stress-management techniques.
- CONNECTING WITH LOCAL WILDLIFE. This discovery session teaches appreciation of local animals, including the sea turtle and blue-footed booby.
- NATURE WALKS. Kids learn to connect their senses with nature’s sights, sounds, and textures.
- HEALTHY COOKING CLASSES. This session teaches kids about mindful eating by preparing healthy snacks such as fresh guacamole.
- MEDITATION PODS. Pods of bean bag chairs become mindfulness incubators at this guided meditation for kids.
- DIY BUBBLE BATH KITS. Kids make their own custom bath bombs and bath art to relax in-room at the end of the day.
- XOCOLATL WORKSHOP. Kids create custom Mexican chocolate bars using local ingredients.
Activities are complimentary for kids ages 5 to 12 and are held daily from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm, with select experiences available for an additional cost.
The program is led by Kids For All Seasons Manager Erika Ibarra Zepeda, who has a background in psychology and children’s studies, as well as more than 15 years of experience working with kids.
More exciting space, workshops, and programs
- Game Room: video games and arcades
- The Container: a private environment with games from Virtual Reality to retro games such as Pinball and Foosball
- Lazy River
- Sea Turtle Release Program. Help release Olive Ridley sea turtle hatchlings into the sea.
- Xocolatl Workshop for Kids. Learn the origin, preparation, and history of cocoa while creating your very own Mexican chocolate bar.
“KidsWell supports positive mindsets and equips kids with a variety of practices to engage with the world around them. We are proud to offer a new selection of activities that kids will benefit from long after their vacation with us comes to a close.”John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and General Manager Four Seasons resort punta mita