The Punta Mita Family Vacation
The sun is calling your family for a luxury five-star Punta Mita family vacation in Mexico. Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up, or somewhere in between, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita makes a wonderful family vacation destination near Puerto Vallarta.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent in local currency Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Mexico family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
Families at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
As an expansion of the popular Kids For All Seasons program, KidsWell offers a new series of well-being–focused activities that foster a connection with nature, promote focus and self-awareness, and encourage better sleep – all in the backdrop of Riviera Nayarit’s breathtaking natural setting.
The KidsWell program offers kids daily practices to relax the body and mind, as well as reduce stress, with activities such as:
- Mindful Gratitude. Kids share what they are grateful for and practice journaling to internalize feelings of gratitude they can refer back to later.
- Sensory Box. Kids experience the different sensations and textures of objects found in the destination of Riviera Nayarit such as seashells, feathers, and native leaves.
- Bubble-blowing Breathwork. A fun breathwork activity with bubble-blowing wands in the shape of spirit animals helps kids develop healthy stress-management techniques.
- Connecting with Local Wildlife. This discovery session teaches appreciation of local animals, including the sea turtle and blue-footed booby.
- Nature Walks. Kids learn to connect their senses with nature’s sights, sounds, and textures.
- Healthy Cooking Classes. This session teaches kids about mindful eating by preparing healthy snacks such as fresh guacamole.
- Meditation Pods. Pods of bean bag chairs become mindfulness incubators at this guided meditation for kids.
- DIY Bubble Bath Kits. Kids make their own custom bath bombs and bath art to relax in-room at the end of the day.
- Xocolatl Workshop. Kids create custom Mexican chocolate bars using local ingredients.
Activities are complimentary for kids ages 5 to 12 and are held daily from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm, with select experiences available for an additional cost.
The program is led by Kids For All Seasons Manager Erika Ibarra Zepeda, who has a background in psychology and children’s studies, as well as more than 15 years of experience working with kids.
More exciting space, workshops, and programs
- Game Room: video games and arcades
- The Container: a private environment with games from Virtual Reality to retro games such as Pinball and Foosball
- Lazy River
- Sea Turtle Release Program. Help release Olive Ridley sea turtle hatchlings into the sea.
- Xocolatl Workshop for Kids. Learn the origin, preparation, and history of cocoa while creating your very own Mexican chocolate bar.
“KidsWell supports positive mindsets and equips kids with a variety of practices to engage with the world around them. We are proud to offer a new selection of activities that kids will benefit from long after their vacation with us comes to a close.”John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and General Manager Four Seasons resort punta mita
The Resort at a Glance
Water enthusiasts can’t believe their good fortune at the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita. The casita-style resort features 177 guest rooms and 31 private villas and is located on Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays.
Discover resort family programs; enjoy some of the best snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, and whale watching on the planet.
There’s also plenty to do on land: Golfers have their pick of two Jack Nicklaus-designed courses (the Pacifico course has the world’s only natural island green). Play tennis, ride horseback on the beach, or prepare your own tequila blend with the Cultural Concierge.