Your Maldives Family Resort
COMO Maalifushi Maldives has it all for you and your family! Let’s summarise our favorites:
Kids under 12 eat for free, family-sized Villas – some with private pools, Play by COMO for your little ones, and the opportunity to grow new reefs.
COMO’S Resident Marine Biologist has teamed up with Seamarc, a marine consultancy company, to plant new coral frames on the seafloor, which encourage new reefs to grow and prosper.
The COMO Maalifushi Family Getaway includes:
- Exclusive room rates
- Daily breakfast for two adults, which you can enjoy on your private terrace or at our laid-back restaurant
- Daily lunch or dinner for two adults at Madi Restaurant
- Complimentary daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two children under the age of 12 (per room from the kids’ menu)
- Complimentary shared seaplane transfers for two children below the age of 12 years (per room)
- Daily yoga classes at our island wellness center
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment so you can discover the color of our spectacular house reef
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment, including sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, windsurfing equipment, and catamarans – so you can explore the inviting waters around COMO Maalifushi
Minimum stay of 5 nights
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at COMO Maalifushi Maldives
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
COMO Maalifushi is the first boutique hotel in the Maldives by Japanese architect Koichiro Ikebuchi.
Its culturally appropriate architecture includes a low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of a white beach, tropical greenery, and a cobalt lagoon.
Guests can also enjoy yoga and holistic Asian therapies at the COMO Shambhala Retreat, with the entire guest experience defined by COMO’s exacting, passionate service.