Your Maldives Family Resort
COMO Maalifushi Maldives has it all for you and your family! Let’s summarise our favorites:
Kids under 12 eat for free, family-sized Villas – some with private pools, Play by COMO for your little ones, and the opportunity to grow new reefs.
COMO’S Resident Marine Biologist has teamed up with Seamarc, a marine consultancy company, to plant new coral frames on the seafloor, which encourage new reefs to grow and prosper.
The COMO Maalifushi Family Getaway includes:
- Exclusive room rates
- Daily breakfast for two adults, which you can enjoy on your private terrace or at our laid-back restaurant
- Daily lunch or dinner for two adults at Madi Restaurant
- Complimentary daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two children under the age of 12 (per room from the kids’ menu)
- Complimentary shared seaplane transfers for two children below the age of 12 years (per room)
- Daily yoga classes at our island wellness center
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment so you can discover the color of our spectacular house reef
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment, including sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, windsurfing equipment, and catamarans – so you can explore the inviting waters around COMO Maalifushi
Minimum stay of 5 nights
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at COMO Maalifushi Maldives
The Resort at a Glance
COMO Maalifushi is the first boutique hotel in the Maldives by Japanese architect Koichiro Ikebuchi.
Its culturally appropriate architecture includes a low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of a white beach, tropical greenery, and a cobalt lagoon.
Guests can also enjoy yoga and holistic Asian therapies at the COMO Shambhala Retreat, with the entire guest experience defined by COMO’s exacting, passionate service.