11 Days from $ 7,000 per person
- LUXURY HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, including daily breakfast, 5 nights
The Brando, including daily breakfast, 5 nights
Private Beach Villa Movie Night
Private Family Cooking Class with Four Seasons Chef
Humpback Whale Watching Expedition
A 20-minute flight from Faa’a International Airport with Air Tetiaroa to The Brando Resort
A 45-minute flight from Faa’a International Airport to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, including a transfer with the Four Seasons Andreyale yacht for a scenic, 15-minute transfer to the resort
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates
A Kids-Friendly and ultra-luxury French Polynesia Adventure
2 Off the Grid Destinations in 11 Remarkable Days
Explore breathtaking French Polynesia with your entire family.
Reconnect with your family on a humpback whale-watching expedition and learn new skills with a private family cooking class with a Four Seasons private chef.
Your kids will have the time of their lives learning from an on-site marine biologist and chill with a theatre on the stars set up in your own private villa.
We can tailor-make every part of this fun-filled family-friendly French Polynesia itinerary to fit your style, budget, and time constraints.
BORA BORA | DAY 1 – 5
Upon arrival at Faa’a International Airport (PPT, French Polynesia’s only international airport) in Papeete, you’ll board a 45-minute flight to Bora Bora where you’ll be greeted at the airport by Four Seasons representatives.
The team will handle your luggage and escort you to one of their custom Andreyale yachts for a scenic, 15-minute transfer to the Resort.
Escape to a resort brimming with activities – from dining and shopping to kayaking, scuba diving, and volleyball.
Practice your tennis serve, feed the sharks, or explore the lagoon – all without ever leaving the grounds of the resort.
- Circle the island by Waverunner®
- Kayak, paddle boat, and stand-up paddleboard
- Shark and bat ray feeding
- Beach volleyball and badminton
- Scuba diving
Your child’s experience begins at check-in, where children from 5 to 12 years of age receive a welcome package complete with a program of activities. The program, run by accredited instructors, offers a weekly schedule, with each day divided into activities including exercise, arts and crafts, water-based games, and creative play. The majority of activities take place outdoors, with children returning to the Tamarii Club to cool off and enjoy snacks at the end of an action-packed day.
Send your kids on a Polynesian adventure with the Kids For All Seasons program. The supervised program creates memorable and educational experiences in a casual, fun environment. While the hub of activity is the Kids Club, also called the Tamarii Club, your kids quickly realize the entire resort is their playground.
- Kids For All Seasons, a full-day children’s program featuring a marine biology program
- On-site marine biologist, available for snorkeling with guests, coral grafting, presentations on Polynesian ecology, or any other activities linked to the lagoon
- Chill Island (a centre for young adults), featuring a trampoline, volleyball court, private beach, arts and crafts room and game room with table football, pool and ping-pong tables, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 with Guitar Hero
TAHITI | DAY 5 – 11
Upon arrival at Faa’a International Airport (PPT, French Polynesia’s only international airport) in Papeete, it’s a short but spectacular 20-minute flight to Tetiaroa onboard Air Tetiaroa.
The Brando is the ultimate private island resort located on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful atoll of Tetiaroa.
Tetiaroa spans a spectacular three-mile wide lagoon surrounded by small islands (motus) that are exquisitely pristine and exclusive only to resort guests and visiting researchers.
- Snorkelling in the coral gardens and the entire lagoon
- Exploration of the lagoon by kayak, Polynesian outrigger canoe (va’a) or a stand-up paddleboard
- Scuba lessons in the lagoon, and open ocean scuba diving outside the reef. To be booked as early as possible, as availability is very limited.
Please note that some scuba lessons may be canceled during the whale-watching season from August to mid-October.
- Deep-sea fishing
- Fitness coaching and fitness classes: aquafitness, circuit training, body sculpting, body dance, body attitude. Private classes are available upon request.
- Specially designed for children from 6 to 12 years old
- Whale-watching tours from August to mid-October with a naturalist guide and a professional scuba diver (upon request, at least 48 hours in advance)
- Private Beach Villa Movie Night
Your private beach villa is transformed into a theatre under the stars. This experience is personalized to be a fun and unforgettable evening. Including a Movie Screen, Projection, sound system set-up, outdoor lounge set-up, popcorn and homemade cookies, soft drinks, water, fruit juice, and soda.
- Private Family Cooking Class
Learn about Tahitian cuisine with a Four Seasons Chef. Make your own Poisson cru, the most famous traditional specialty of Tahiti. This experience can be organized at Otemanu Pavilion, the Fare Hoa Chef’s Table, or in your Beachfront Villa Estate. Includes a One-hour cooking class with a private Chef, Interactive coconut milk making and Poisson cru preparation, prepared Poisson cru for eating Recipe, and Four Seasons apron – to take home as a souvenir – house white wine and water.
- Whale Watching Expedition
The isolation of the Polynesian archipelagos contributed to protecting and maintaining abundant marine life. The clarity of the water contributes to the approachability of marine species and is conducive to the development of eco-tourism. The humpback whale can be observed from July to November.