Your New York Family Vacation
With the best of New York on your doorstep, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park, has it all for a fun-filled family getaway.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out is subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next New York family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
What Your Family Will Love About The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
The Ritz-Carlton Central Park, New York has completely transformed, but it hasn’t forgotten its roots.
Townhouse-inspired tranquility is complemented by works from NYC artists. A new Movement Studio meets the demands of modern living. And a food experience that flows from day to night at the new Contour gastro lounge replaces traditional dining.
- Day-to-night dining at Contour, a new gastro lounge celebrating luxury cocktails
- Revamped La Prairie Spa with new treatments aimed at the timeless beauty
- Redesigned fitness center and new Movement Studio featuring virtual classes
- Transformed, townhouse-inspired hotel rooms with city and Central Park views
- Two new luxury hotel suites blending Manhattan history with bold, modern flair
- New residential-inspired Club Lounge with NYC culinary offerings and experiences
Your little ones enjoy their own check-in area, complete with a welcome toy, sweet treat, and Ritz Kids activity book and crayons. Take a memorable family photo in the “cityscape reflection mirror” and share it on social using hashtag #RCMemories.
Fizzy’s at Contour
Your kids can enjoy their very own Ritz Kids fizzy drinks at Contour, including a Fizzy Strawberry Lime made with lime juice, mint, and a splash of soda, the famous Shirley Temple, and more colorful drink surprises to enjoy along with your companion.
Available at Contour, Tuesday-Saturday from 4:30-10:30 pm.
Ritz Kids Picnic in the Park
Capture precious family moments and enjoy a quintessential New York Summer pastime complete with all the essentials needed for an unforgettable time, including a picnic to-go basket, frisbee, and map of the best spots to have a picnic in Central Park.
Your kids can enjoy bathtime fun with their very own bubble bath, rubber duck toy, and “Good Night Central Park” book by authors Adam Gamble and Mark Jasper, illustrated by Ruth Palmer.
Family Bike Ride in Central Park
Explore the 843-acre Central Park on your bike with stop-offs to the famous carousel, wildlife center, outdoor theaters, monuments, and more.