Family Fun Package
Enjoy a fun and unique luxurious getaway with your family. Keep the little ones entertained with a fun-filled night at Toronto’s most centrally located luxury hotel. Whether they’re an aspiring hockey player, budding chef or future marine biologist, The customizable Family Fun package at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto allows guests to choose their own adventure.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe room for up to 4 (2 adults, 2 children)*
- Ritz Kids check-in and welcome amenity
- Access to the exclusive Club Lounge with complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks
- In-room movie nightly with choice of snack
- Choice of (1) family activity:
- Ritz-Carlton Camp – features in-room tent set-up and special camp themed amenities (e.g. flashlights/glow sticks, stuffed animals, children’s bedtime/ghost story books etc.)
- ‘Fin’tastic Family Adventure – includes 4 Anytime tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Explore Canadian Art– includes 4 tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)
- Dig into Canadian History – includes 4 tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Culinary Creators Experience – Virtual Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Sundae interactive activity for 2 children in the kitchen with a Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Chef
*Upgrade to a Corner Suite: + $100
Valid through December 30, 2019
Starting at $759 CAD ($580 USD) per night
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Weekend Lobby Candy Station
Let us treat your sweet tooth to an assortment of scrumptious candies at our Weekend candy Station in the Lobby. The kids and adults will love it for sure.
Local Attractions for Young Guests
Toronto is home to a myriad of outstanding children’s experiences, from the new Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada to the fascinating discoveries waiting at the Ontario Science Centre.
- Distinct dining experiences including TOCA, featuring authentic Italian cuisine and Canada’s only cheese cave, and the DEQ Terrace & Lounge
- Meeting and event space including the largest luxury ballroom in Toronto with space for up to 600 guests and an Executive Ballroom
- Spa My Blend by Clarins offering massages from around the world, specialized facials and more in a fifth-floor, light-filled retreat overlooking the city
- A specially commissioned art collection featuring more than 400 pieces by Canadian artists
- A 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a saltwater pool, bubble bath and expert trainers
- 263 guest rooms and suites, among the largest in the city, with views over Lake Ontario or the downtown skyline
181 Wellington Street West Toronto,
ON M5V 3G7 Canada