Your Rome Family Vacation
Embark on a memorable journey through time as you and your family venture into the enchanting city of Rome, where ancient wonders blend seamlessly with vibrant modern life.
Explore iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Vatican City, and charming cobblestone streets, immersing yourselves in the rich history, culture, and mouthwatering cuisine of the Eternal City.
- A St. Regis welcome amenity
- Complimentary Breakfast
- 100 USD Hotel Credit
Complimentary WiFi daily
Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
VIP status granted with an in-person warm welcome
Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Rome family vacation at The St. Regis Rome
The Hotel at a Glance
The St. Regis Rome is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of the famed Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, and Via Condotti’s renowned shopping areas.
Close to the Colosseum, Roman Ruins, Trevi Fountain, and Piazza Navona. The hotel was originally opened in 1894 by Cesar Ritz.
- 161 luxury guest rooms and suites
- LUMEN, Cocktails & Cuisine, and LUMEN Garden
- The Sabrage Evening Ritual at LUMEN, Cocktails & Cuisine
- The St. Regis Afternoon Tea
- Family Traditions at The St. Regis. Let the concierge team create a special moment for the little ones from a birthday celebration to a bespoke tour of Rome or a vibrant cooking class.
- Fitness Center
- The St. Regis Rome Spa, Sisley Paris
- Butler Service