Located just one hour from London on Dogmersfield Estate, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is not only steeped with over 1,000 years of history but also boasts activities and facilities sure to keep all members of the family happy, whatever their disposition.
Hampshire Family Vacation
When you book a family stay through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor, you’ll receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast
- Preferred rates and availability
- Dining, resort, or hotel credits
- Early check-in and late checkout (if available)
- Exclusive amenities and experiences
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates
Families at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Your little travelers will absolutely have unforgettable and joyful moments at this luxury estate, boasting activities and facilities to enchant all ages.
- Sharkie’s Reef: A family adventure pool with a four-meter slide, rotating umbrella fountain, and bubble jets.
- Highwire Adventure: A forest adventure with high and low rope courses, zip lines, a giant seesaw, and a parachute simulator.
- Equestrian Centre: Horseback Riding experiences for all ages and abilities.
- Falconry: Learn about hawks, falcons, and owls from an expert
- Complimentary Kids for all Seasons Kids Club: Have that ever-important time off as a couple while your kids get involved at the fully supervised kids club. The Kids for all Seasons Kids Club offers a range of complimentary arts, crafts, and games. Available on weekends and holidays.
- Rose Cottage, a teen center, featuring table football and air hockey tables – keys to this teen center are provided to guests 10 years old and older
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury hotel resides in a restored, 18th-century manor on 500 acres of picturesque grounds. Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is only a one-hour drive from London or 45 minutes from London Heathrow Airport.
Reconnect at this family-friendly, dog-friendly, countryside escape.
- Exquisite Dining – Wild Carrot, The Library, Café Santé, The Bar at Wild Carrot
- Main Pool, a Vitality Pool, and Sharkie’s Reef. This fun-packed family adventure pool, features a 4-meter slide, a rotating umbrella fountain, bubble jets, and, of course, the resident smiley shark, Sharkie
- A luxury Spa
- A Gym
- Fitness Classes such as HIIT, Zumba, Body Blitz, and Spinning
And you’ll never be far away for a fun-filled family day trip:
- Birdworld – 10 miles (25 mins)
- Finkley Down Farm – 30 miles (35 mins)
- Legoland Windsor – 28 miles (40 mins)
- Marwell Zoo – 34 miles (45 mins)
- Peppa Pig World – 44 miles (50 mins)