Spend your Easter with your family and make the most of the long weekend in London, with most of the cities museums, theatres, attractions and parks within walking distance!
From the moment you check in your little ones become the VIP’s. Once back at the hotel, little ones will enjoy children’s amenities, unlimited in-room movies with popcorn, games consoles, swimming pool access, complimentary meals for children under the age of five or a 50% discount for children up to 12 years of age.
Especially for Easter, the Kid’s Club Programme features an Easter egg hunt, Easter petting zoo and more of their favourite activities.
Easter Family Offer
- 50% off your second room for the children
- Access to the Kids Club with Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Petting Zoo for stays over Easter
- Unlimited in-room movies with popcorn for the children
- Selection of games consoles (upon request)
- Complimentary meals for children under the age of five, children up to 12 years enjoy 50% off the children’s menu
- Age appropriate children’s amenities
- Access to the pool at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing
Valid from 1 -24 April 2022. From £920 for both rooms.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Hotel Café Royal
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury five-star hotel resides on Regent Street, at the vibrant, cultural intersection of the city where the elegance of Mayfair, the energy of Soho and the refinement of St. James’ combine to create a unique location in the heart of London.
- Award-winning Afternoon Tea
- Akasha Holistic Wellbeing
- Lap Pool
- London’s first Watsu pool
- Cakes & Bubbles by the ‘World’s Best Pastry Chef’, Albert Adrià
- Urban Resort Programme — created for couples and families, packed full of events and activities such as a selection of masterclasses which range from wreath making to champagne and mocktail making, a cinema lounge and toy room along with baking experiences for junior guests.