Make the most of your luxury London family vacation, with most of the city’s museums, theatres, attractions, and parks within walking distance!
From the moment you check in your little ones become the VIP’s. Once back at the hotel, little ones will enjoy children’s amenities, unlimited in-room movies with popcorn, game consoles, swimming pool access, complimentary meals for children under the age of five, or a 50% discount for children up to 12 years of age.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Hotel Café Royal
What Your Family Will Love About Hotel Café Royal
- Interconnecting two- and three-bedroom family rooms and suites, with private entrance hallways offer enough space for your whole family, whilst also letting you keep an eye on the little ones. Perfect for longer breaks or if you need some extra space, the family suites feature separate living areas and dressing rooms.
- Welcome Trunks for Kids. Louenna Hood, a Norland Nanny who has been the ‘go-to’ for several royal families has just given her royal seal of approval of Hotel Café Royal’s family offerings, from the adjoining rooms to the children’s menus. The hotel has also co-designed bespoke trunks for children and babies with Nanny Louenna, filled with all the essentials, as well as toys, games, and books. Your trunk will be waiting for you on arrival, so you can travel a little lighter and ease the stress of packing.
- Family Swimming. Junior hotel guests (ages 5-to 16) are invited to the swimming pool at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing, under the guidance of an adult and during the following hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 10:30 am & 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm Saturday & Sunday 9.00 am to 11:00 am & 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Urban Resort Program (seasonal). Packed full of events and activities such as a selection of masterclasses that range from wreath making to champagne and mocktail making, a cinema lounge and toy room along with baking experiences for junior guests.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury five-star hotel resides on Regent Street, at the vibrant, cultural intersection of the city where the elegance of Mayfair, the energy of Soho, and the refinement of St. James’ combine to create a unique location in the heart of London.
- Luxury Guest Rooms, Suites & Signature Suites
- Cakes & Bubbles by Albert Adrià. Three Michelin-starred chef Albert Adrià lauded as the world’s best pastry chef, has opened his first restaurant outside his native Spain right here at Hotel Café Royal.
- Alex Dilling at Hotel Café Royal
- Brasserie Saint-Germain
- Afternoon Tea at Café Royal
- Green Bar
- Akasha Holistic Wellbeing. Featuring nine treatment rooms, including a double treatment Akasha Suite, and an indoor pool.
- Akasha also boasts London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation.
- A large and spacious gym area spans over 300 sqm/3,230sqft. Cutting-edge technology includes LifeFitness equipment, personal entertainment centers with 19” touch screens, and iPad docks.