Are you in the mood for something really fun, really amazing and really thrilling?
Then set sail on a Royal Caribbean® cruise and stop by at CocoCay. Royal Caribbean’s private island in the Bahamas. Exclusive for cruise passengers on board their ships.
What you’ll love about CocoCay!
- Conquer the tallest waterslide in North America
- Snap a shot from up to 450 feet up in a helium balloon
- Grab a drink at the swim-up bar
- Soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas
- Get a taste of Bora Bora with your own Floating Cabana at Coco Beach Club
But CocoCay is not the only private island in the Bahamas for cruise passengers.
MSC Cruises has Ocean Cay, MSC Marine Reserve, its own private island. Featuring spa treatments, beaches, beach cabanas, shopping, restaurants and bars.
And Disney Cruise Line has Castaway Cay, a private island featuring beaches, sparkling lagoons, splash-worthy water play areas, scenic walking trails, open-air BBQ dining locations and much more.