From the moment you check in your little ones become the VIP’s.
Explore all that Amsterdam has to offer with most of the cities museums, theatres, attractions and parks.
Once back at the hotel, little ones will enjoy children’s amenities, unlimited in-room movies, swimming pool access. In addition to breakfast for the entire family and a late check-out*, tickets to children’s paradise NEMO Science Museum are included as well.
It’s a trip to the capital sure to be remembered for years to come…
The Set Family Retreat
- One night stay in two connecting rooms, save 50% on the second room
- Full breakfast in the Brasserie for a family of up to four
- VIP Kids Amenities
- Special pool times to enjoy the pool with the kids *
- Four tickets to NEMO Science Museum
- Unlimited complimentary movies in the room
- Extra benefits for bookings from Monday till Thursday
- Access to Akasha Pool: Junior visitors from age 3 to 14 are welcome in the Akasha pool under the guidance of an adult on Wednesday and Saturday on four different timeslots a day: 10.00 am to 10.40 am, 10.50 am to 11.30 am, 2 pm to 2.40 pm and 2.50 pm to 3.30 pm. Two children and four adults are allowed during these time slots.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Amsterdam family vacation at Conservatorium Hotel
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
This luxury hotel in the heart of the Museum Square district is an architectural masterpiece that combines a landmark heritage building with graceful, contemporary design.
Guests enjoy a selection of restaurants, a bar, lounge and the 1,000 sq m Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. In this vibrant and elegant setting, the city’s crown jewels – the Van Gogh Museum, Concertgebouw, Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark and Amsterdam’s most indulgent shopping – are literally at your doorstep.