Summer in Lake Tahoe brings you and your family perfect daytime temperatures and cool evenings.
Designed for children ages 4 to 8, the Indoor Camp Out package brings the fun and excitement of a camping experience to the comfort of your guest room.
Indoor Campout Package
- A 3’x4’ tent complete with Ritz-Carlton linens and featherbed
- An activity book with crayons, camp light, teddy bear and a s’mores kit that can be enjoyed by the whole family at the Fire Pit
$150 per child. Maximum of two tent packages per room. The package is based upon availability; advance reservations are strongly recommended.
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Indoor Campout Package at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
Things To Do This Summer at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
This summer brings endless opportunities to bond with your family. From exploring the surroundings on a mountain bike to fly fishing and kayaking.
- Lake Club, a lakefront experience at a highly sought-after location, with direct access to Lake Tahoe and the adjacent beach
- Mountain Biking
- Kayaking & Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Outdoor Resort Pool
- Water Sports
- Fly Fishing
- Ritz Kids® Program
New Pure Guest Room
In addition to the luxury rooms, suites and residences, the all-new Pure Guest Rooms are now ready to book.
- Hypoallergenic room with PURE air purification system
- Crisp, fresh air promotes sleep and rejuvenation
- Cozy gas fireplace
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
This five-star retreat resides mid-mountain. Just a 15-minute car ride to nearby shopping in the Village at Northstar California Resort. As well as historic downtown Truckee.
- Ski-in/Ski-out location on Northstar California offering world-class grooming and snowmaking, with mountain concierge services and an active Après ski experience
- Luxurious guestrooms and suites with in-room gas fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows
- A slope-side Spa with treatments themed around water and woods
- Extraordinary North Lake Tahoe dining in Manzanita featuring artfully crafted cuisine, combining classical techniques and a modern culinary philosophy
- Slopeside Backyard Bar and BBQ featuring BBQ favorites and wood-fired oven-baked flatbreads
- Village at Northstar California accessed from the hotel by an intermountain gondola.