Flexible school schedules and accessible e-learning mean it’s now easier than ever to take a family vacation when school is in session.
Parents now have the option of enrolling their little virtual learners in a supervised schoolwork session offered at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, held in a quiet, dedicated learning space.
After their schoolwork is complete, kids can experience the ultimate recess. With the Resort’s exclusive 5-acre (2 hectares) Explorer Island as their playground, kids will have a blast. From wimming in the Explorer Pool, floating down the lazy river or zooming down the water slides. Or enjoying outdoor recreation such as sand volleyball, basketball, foosball, table tennis, and more.
Virtual learners can enjoy schoolwork sessions supervised by the incredible Kids For All Seasons team in the resort’s spacious event rooms, with no more than six children per class.
Each student will have a dedicated desk area, physically distanced from the other students. The daily schedule is:
- 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon: Supervised virtual learning and assistance, snack break included (Half-day participants depart at Noon)
- Lunch break: Students opting for a full day will order lunch off a set menu.
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Optional enrichment period – Choice of Arts and Crafts or Physical Education.
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm: Continued virtual learning
- 3:00 pm: Parents pick up their child(ren), or sign their kids into the Kids For All Seasons program, which offers complimentary supervised childcare and programming until 5:00 pm.
The supervised study sessions are available Monday through Friday for school-aged children (USD 50 per child for a half-day session, USD 100 per child for the full session including lunch).
Due to capacity limitations, reservations must be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. Attendees must be registered overnight guests of the Resort to participate.
For Reservations: contact the resort at 407-313-6868 or email@example.com
More info at FourSeasons.com/Schoolcations