Take a look inside Dubai’s most anticipated hotel opening of this year.
I know what you are thinking when looking at the stunning infinity pool at the Sky Pool Suite. How will it feel when you take a dip in your private infinity pool and gaze over the serene ocean beneath you.
Of what about the feeling you’ll have when you swim energizing laps in the 90 metres Skypool.
You’ll also be treated to an unparalled welcome at The Royal, where unforgettable displays of fire and water, as well as a Skyblaze Fountain, awaits you.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Dubai family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
This stunning architectural icon resides next to another icon, Atlantis The Palm and features:
- 43 storeys high and approximately 185 metres above sea level (the top floor at Level 43)
- 795 guest rooms and suites (43 floors)
- Over 90 swimming pools in total including a 90-metre-long infinity pool, 96 metres above The Palm (level 22)
- One of the largest jellyfish tanks in the world, housing approximately 2,000 jellyfish.
- Four large aquariums, three in the lobby and one jellyfish aquarium in the lobby bar. They will hold a total of 600,000 litres of water
- 17 restaurants and bars including five by celebrity chefs
- A 3,000sqm wellness centre, including a 25-metre lap pool, fitness centre with an outdoor yoga lawn, a hair salon, 15 treatment rooms and a traditional Hammam
- 1,600sqm of retail space, including 17 shops