Celebrate the all-new DreamWorks children’s movie, Spirit Untamed, with a horse & equestrian-themed Afternoon Tea at The Langham, Melbourne.
Spirit Untamed Afternoon Tea
- A menu at Melba Restaurant featuring delicious treats such as a horseshoe-shaped bonbon, fairy bread, Spirit shortbread biscuit and a Wild pink apple cream and raspberry muesli cupcake, just to name a few
- Dress up in your favourite rodeo-inspired outfit!
- A set of colouring pencils and Spirit activity sheets
- Spirit foals toy
When? On weekdays from Monday 28 June until Friday 16 July 2021, during the winter holidays.
DreamWorks Spirit Untamed © DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Melbourne family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Langham’s COUTURE program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
Discover the best of Melbourne with your family. And stay at this five-star sanctuary on the famous Southbank Promenade.
- Luxury Guest Rooms & Suites, offering a magnificent view of the Yarra River or the city skyline
- Exquisite Dining options at Melba and Aria Bar and Lounge
- The soothing Chuan spa
- An inviting 15-metre indoor pool
- Fitness Centre and Health Club